Replies

• tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    I love cats! Bump for later.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have 3 bad boys. Slim Shady, Harley, and Salem. No pics at the moment though!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    bQqpy.jpg

This is Anastasia (formally known as PRINCESS Anastasia). She's easily the most mild mannered, patient cat I have ever met. My son has given her so much crap for almost four years, and she's put up with all of it. She loves him unconditionally, even though he tries to pull her tail, throw things at her, pinch her ears (all of which I ALWAYS reprimand him for). I'm always tell him that one day, she's going to scratch the crap out of him, but rightfully so. So far, her retaliation is to cuddle up to him when he's sleeping.

We rescued her on Valentine's Day when she was 2. I still can't believe someone would abandon such a beautiful, loving cat.

Also, she comes when she's called. I'm not entirely convinced that she's not a dog.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have eleven cats, so cannot post pics. They are all rescues- from the shelter, from my vet, and two that adopted me. Romeo sat on my porch and cried and cried to come in. I have been trying to NOT take in more, but he was persistent. And Swoosh (he has a white Nike swoosh on his back) actually ran in the door one day as I was going outside! They are all fixed, all get annual vaccinations. I also fostered three special needs cats for the shelter. One had constant mouth irritation- it looked like hamburger, and had all her teeth removed (it sometimes helps). She kept getting infections in her mouth, and the last one was a MRSA- so I got MRSA and so did my two grandchildren. We had to euthanize her. One had low thryoid levels - he was eventually adopted. And one was a Manx with the bowel/ bladder issues that cause about 40% of Manx kittens to be killed. She eventually died of chronic kidney failure from all the infections she was prone to. Taking in rescues is often heartbreaking, as they often have poor health or genetic issues. I have lost so many over the years from kidney tumors, infections, etc. in spite of vet care. But the rewards are so great. Such love and affection! Oh, I also have two rescue dogs. One I took out of the arms of a man that was beating her when she was just a puppy. She is a Shelty/ Border Collie mix.

My goodness! You are a saint for continuing to take in cats after getting sick!
  • amandanichols18
    amandanichols18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :noway: :explode: :ohwell: :love: :love: :love: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :frown: :frown: :heart: :smooched: adorbz :huh: :yawn: :bigsmile: :sad:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    To resize in Photobucket:

Select the photo, click on edit at the top, then "adjustment," "resize." Then change the numbers until it's small enough. You can preserve the original and save as a copy.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Here's my baby Ari Bew he's a Doll Faced Persian and he's spoiled rotten:

Ari3_zps2f0fb2d8.jpg

Beautiful! My daughter would fall in love if she saw him!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I do love cats! They are so interesting and cute...however I am really allergic. So I will just love through the pictures!
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    28517_442913013503_6075103_n_zpse517850b.jpg

My fur Babies; Maggie,Sassy,and Salem
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    oa0keq.jpg

I really don't know what this turned out sideways, (if it turned out at all) This is my first time posting a picture
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    oa0keq_zpsb2ca1eee.jpg
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    My handsome man. He is almost 8 years old now. I stole him from his owner when he was a kitteh because they were not taking good care of him (his owner was a friend of my boyfriend). He is the sweetest cat ever, he sleeps with us every night and wakes me up for work every morning :)

This was Christmas Eve, he was looking for Santa.

184585_10151145732522257_95229078_n.jpg
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, I love cats!! :heart:
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting pics so I hope Im doing it right.

2mq59aa.jpg My Cissy. My husband adopted her from a local shelter when she was 6 months old for me for our anniversary. She is a bit of a fiesty girl and is bound and determine to have it her way or no way.

2h6zfit.jpg This is my husbands cat Gus. I call him Gussy lol. He loves me more or at least I like to think. He was also adopted from a local shelter when he was 3 months old. He is a fatty although you cant really tell in this picture. He absolutely loves boxes..

xnx5sg.jpg This is my Sam. We got him the same day we got Gus. He is the same age at Gus although you cant tell because he is so small. He as been sick alot lately but I keep doing my best to nursing him back.. He stays hid from the other kitties and the kids but if I move he is right at my feet. I guess I make him feel safe :)

I love all of my kitties and actually think of them more as babies lol.. I would probably have more but I dont want my husband to think im a crazy cat lady lol
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can look at the pics and post when I get home!
  • dawnreid2012
    dawnreid2012 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    He is so precious!!! And a chunk :) My husbands cat Gus is about that size and hes only a year old lol

My handsome man. He is almost 8 years old now. I stole him from his owner when he was a kitteh because they were not taking good care of him (his owner was a friend of my boyfriend). He is the sweetest cat ever, he sleeps with us every night and wakes me up for work every morning :)

This was Christmas Eve, he was looking for Santa.

184585_10151145732522257_95229078_n.jpg
  • JulieJacobus
    JulieJacobus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My black kitty, Sundari, is still with me. My orange kitty...Mrs. McFatty (who slimmed way down after I moved someplace where she could run inside/outside and climb trees) is waiting for me on the other side. I sure miss her!
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    My Terror Garcia! aka Little Jerry...

garcia3_zps46200869.jpg

garcia2_zpsb71fe330.jpg

garcia1_zpsfce05a22.jpg
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    <
    I had to put mine as my profile pic because I can't get on photobucket at work.

Laila Belle and Yogi Berra
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    100_0586.jpg

this is Anubis - i am his human, but the whole relationship is on his terms. he's mostly evil. and i love him.

lol this made me laugh! I have 3 cats, two which are exactly like this. I am sure that the one, Stroker, is a soul stealing gypsy. She will allow me to pet her, only if she wants to scratch or bite me.
    Catfield the poke a dotted man (named by my child when he was 4) likes me about once a month, and will allow drive by pettings only then. I am not allowed to look at him or breath in his direction any other time.