1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• tara_612
    Options
    A holiday for my boyfriend and I!

I have a 2lt coke bottle that I am slowly filling with $2 coins. I also have a a weight loss chart that once I reach set mini goals I get a reward (eg iTunes card or voucher to my favourite clothing store) my reward for goal weight is to cash in my $2 bottle on a holiday :)
  • sophasaurusxx
    Options
    A fitted dresss :) that will make me loook awsomeee! :bigsmile: boy i cant wait untill that day arrives
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    This might sound stupid, but thongs/g-strings, I love them but refuse to wear them. I want to wear them again. I would also LOVE a tummy tuck. After 3 kids I have that nasty nasty nasty pouch!
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm going to treat myself to my 7th tattoo and maybe a little black dress!:smile:
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    A wedding dress :smile: I promised myself that I'd not be a fat bride. We are going to get married in Sri Lanka so it will be a beach wedding...need a beach body to match!
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Jeans in a SMALLER size! :tongue:
  • SexyGorecki
    SexyGorecki Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    When I reached my first goal it was a tattoo... My second was plastic surgery... ( I had 5 pounds taken of my abdomin) My next..... a trip to a warm, tropical place to wear nothing but a bikini all day long!
  • ToriaStitch
    ToriaStitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A real sexy swimsuit, want to have a real good body for my trip to Disney next year :smile:
  • Gigagnat
    Gigagnat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Braces. What good is a rocking figure without a great smile? :)
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'd like to say a mini-skirt and thigh high boots...but thats just not me LOL
    But definitely some super sexy clothes!
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    A new wardrobe....entirely new.
  • gloriapiz55
    gloriapiz55 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    A tattoo. :)

That's what I did.. I got my first Tat, love it! :tongue:
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    i didnt have a goal weight but when i reached my body fat percentage goal the first thing i bought was a slice of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory with ice cream then after went to my favorite donut shop haha

Is it bad that I've made such a habit of healthful choices for the last year or so that this doesn't even sound that good to me? It makes my stomach ache just thinking about it. All I can imagine enjoying is maybe two bites of one of those items!

But back to the topic at hand, I have a sexy (and expensive) pair of ann taylor loft jeans I bought when I hit goal 7 years ago prior to baby weight that I'm dying to get into. I can get them up, but I can't button them yet....
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    New rings to go in my piercings and get my belly button pierced. Then I'm getting my bikini!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a bikini that's the same size on the top and bottom. I've been an extra large top and medium bottom for about four years now and it makes it hard to find pieces that go together since I always have to buy separates.
  • TattooedPinUpGal
    Options
    I'm going to get my belly button pierced. :) I am really excited about it.
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    New Tattoo :D
  • MelyndaWaldner
    MelyndaWaldner Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Toss up between skinny jeans and a pencil skirt...
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    New slacks
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    A sexy vintage-style dress from StopStaringDresses.com or BettiePageClothing.com.