any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    37 here, somedays I feel much older, but definitely don't act it!!!

I would love some friends at the same ages and life stages.

I have 4 young boys, ages 1, 3, 5 & 7, am a busy stay at home mom. I don't go to a gym, but try to stay active at home, tobogganing every day with the kiddo's and snowshoeing as a family.

Anyone feel free to add me.

:-)
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 last week. I hate to admit that I look my age, but I certainly don't feel it!
  • nickkiluv
    Options
    I just turned 40 last year and I truly believe age is just a number. It's all about what you do with what you've got that counts! I have this cover of the Washington Post magazine on my wall at work with the title "Will you look this good at 74?" I must say the woman on the cover does NOT look 74! Its never too late to make a change for the better.
  • reverse24
    reverse24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello, 36 years old, got about 10 lbs from my goal weight about 18-20 months ago, then stress stress stress and I'm starting over. Just joined a fitness group at a local health club that meets 3 times a week, hoping for some helpful hints from this site. Nice meeting everyone. Feel free to add me.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I don't feel my age but I know it effectsa my weight loss efforts. People who aren't our age haven;t had the same life experiences. So I want some young fabulous and 40 somethign friends to help keep me inspired and reminds me life isn't over after 40. Especially when you look in your 20's :)

At 54 years of age I can assure you life is FAR from over at 40!!! Nor is 40 old by any means! Hell, 50 and 60 + aren't even old these days if you take care of your health!

Feel free to add me. I'm active in the newsfeed, supportive but not overly intrusive:flowerforyou:
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My brain age test told me I was 20. Now I am just trying to get my body to tell me the same thing.
  • sherryheartnrose
    Options
    I am 41 here. I was and am not so conserned with when I turned and being over 40 now. I was diagnosised with breast cancer at age 37 just before my 38th birthday! So, all my birthdays past that have been a celebration of life and constant reminders that I surrvived yet another year and beat cancer!!! Birthdays definately have a new meaning to me now and I am not so concerned about the number anymore. After all it's just that I number, nothing else! A number doesn't define me. By age or by my weight for that matter. What matters is what's inside!
  • Jnascott
    Jnascott Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 39 here in a few months hitting the big 40!!! I have 5 kids of my own and 3 step children. Cooking for a family of 10 is expensive and hard work. Lately i been making my dinner separate of them. No way possible can I feed that many kids really healthy food and not get complaints.

I am looking for some friends in this age group as well. Feel free to add me.

Thanks,
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    This month is the big one....I don't usually think of myself that age unless I think of my birthday (although there are a few more aches and pains now than in my 20s, lol). But I'd like to think I don't look or act like I'm that age! Always open to new friends!
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am 41 - feel free to add me as a friend if you want! Good luck on your journey!
  • Juliesigns
    Juliesigns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 37, and also look much younger. Make my body feel younger too!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wow I am completely overwhelmed with the repsonses I have recieved. This is so cool that there are so many of us in the same boat....I am excited to have new friends. so bare with me while I go through this thread I had no idea it would snowball the way it did...:)
    Yay fabulous 40's
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi Im 39 here in a few months hitting the big 40!!! I have 5 kids of my own and 3 step children. Cooking for a family of 10 is expensive and hard work. Lately i been making my dinner separate of them. No way possible can I feed that many kids really healthy food and not get complaints.

I am looking for some friends in this age group as well. Feel free to add me.

Thanks,
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow you are one amazing woman...family of ten!
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    43 here
  • BeDawn
    BeDawn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will be 38 in August... In my head, Im 29.... Cant believe how fast the years go... Took forever to get to 21 and all of sudden Im 37... UGGGH

LOL! SO very true ;-) Just turned 37 myself.
    Every year goes by even faster than the last one!
  • cyndi2012
    cyndi2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I actually had to think about how old I was before replying to this thread... :blushing:

I'm turning 36 next month, and working on getting back into shape and looking forward to having more energy in my days. This is going to be my year!

:flowerforyou: feel free to add me!
  • jenpru3
    Options
    I'll be 41 in a few weeks.. and just started dieting... again! I am also looking for a few freinds to 'battle the beast' with, so feel free to add me too!
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I don't feel my age but I know it effectsa my weight loss efforts. People who aren't our age haven;t had the same life experiences. So I want some young fabulous and 40 somethign friends to help keep me inspired and reminds me life isn't over after 40. Especially when you look in your 20's :)

If you do reply to this please send me a friend request I can't keep honestly a little overwhelmed so glad though
  • Hevs71
    Hevs71 Posts: 3
    Options
    41, just about to turn 42 in February - definitely not feeling or acting my age.