I am a good motivator but also need it myself sometimes
    When I am on it there is no one more motivated than me lol
    Good luck with your journey
    nic
    x
  • ToriaStitch
    ToriaStitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am 39 turning 40 in June! Yes we do have our own struggles that are specifically age related! UGH! >.<

Snap, I'm 39 and turning 40 in June, feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get at the moment :smile:
  • catelabow
    catelabow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    42 and in the best shape of my adult life. Life began for me at 40!!
  • celtgirl9
    Options
    you have the right attitude WTG :@))
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 in 2 days...I don't feel a day over 25! I try not to act a day over 25 either. :drinker: And I'm always open to new friends. :happy:
  • DeboraRN
    Options
    I just turned 39 last month! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I'm 43, and definitely don't feel my age at all.
  • msnichole1973
    Options
    I'm 39 turning 40 in November...Yay!!! I'm in maintenance..and I'm willing to offer support and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Will be 38 in April, I just joined MFP, Most people have always said I look very young, though I have started feeling older as of late, which is probably part of the reason I joined up. Feel free to add me, I am new to the site so not sure how it all works.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Nobody ever believes I'm 40 but I am! Soon to be 41. I want to be as young on the inside as I appear on the outside. Fit for life! Y'all feel free to add me :smile:
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 just coming up for 2 weeks ago.....my party involved pass the parcel and pin the lightsabre on the Jedi.....I think we can safely confirm that I have yet to grow up!
  • neverwhich
    Options
    Hmm.. I think 36 isn't technically "late" 30s, but I'd be happy to add you as a friend, if you'd like. :O) I've been using MFP since March of last year, and have had my share of struggles (not staying with it, but with the actual losing portion of all of this - body just doesn't cooperate).

You can do this... it may take a bit longer than a 19 year old, but it can be done. :O)

You've lost 60lbs, according to your tracker - I'd say that's a wild success! Don't let not having reached your goal yet blind you to how far you've come. :wink:

38, here. Been off and on the weight loss wagon since 32. Here's hoping it sticks this time. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • srijana125
    srijana125 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    same here 37 , 20 days to be 38 :(
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in my 40's and feel as good as I did when I was in my 20's. I get happily mistaken for being in my 30's. I am more active now than then and am married to a man 7 years younger than me. Feel free to add me.
  • mich000
    mich000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    42 here.
    Enjoying this stage of the life like I have tried to enjoy any other moment.
    But really I'm getting it now more than at any other stage.
    You can see it: I can think about lossing weight !!!
  • caityskye
    Options
    38 here and certainly don't feel 38!!
  • lizmcfizzy
    Options
    I am a 42 year old, not sure how young I look! But I am determined to get lighter and fitter so I'm not frumpy!
  • rizzaG
    rizzaG Posts: 110
    Options
    Turning 37 this year feeling proud and thankful :)
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I will be 39 in March and I'm not sure what age I feel. I definantly want to be looking good and feeling great by the time I turn 40 next year. You can add me for support... I know I need a ton of it to stick with this.
  • Kathymoloney
    Options
    i hear ya im 35 age is only a number its how you live that keeps you young :)