any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one. I am 40, getting ready to turn 41 next month. I lost over 40 lbs on here last year but fell off the wagon at the end of year. I really am starting to feel the aches and pains that all this extra weight and not taking care of myself when I was younger are doing to me and it's time I fixed myself :) I want to feel on the outside as young as I feel on the inside, so feel free to add me!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    45 in 13 days.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    43 and feel great.
  • badzoe
    badzoe Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me~I'm 44 and would love some new friends!
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    40 in April, will send a request!
  • tbogenrief
    tbogenrief Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't feel my age but I know it effectsa my weight loss efforts. People who aren't our age haven;t had the same life experiences. So I want some young fabulous and 40 somethign friends to help keep me inspired and reminds me life isn't over after 40. Especially when you look in your 20's :)

I certainly hope life isn't over after 40! :)
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    well, you know how much i love you and your fabulousness :wink: i probably look older than my age (35) but i def don't feel 35 (and what the heck is that supposed to feel like anyways?!) i plan on being super fit before i hit 40 in the hopes that it will make me look and feel like 25 again :bigsmile:
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 at the end of feb, I love life & most of its challenges, add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • momosanmac
    Options
    I turn 40 in five short weeks and I get told frequently that I look younger. Today is my first day on MFP and I'd love to find some support from other 40-ish folks, too.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. Feel free to add me.
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and DEFINATELY don't feel like I'm in my 40's. Although I do like to tell my coworkers who are in their 20's that they are just punk kids and don't know anything next to a sage in life like me.

Other fab 40ishes, please feel free to add me too!
  • Lorra32
    Options
    43 here but act and feel 21 :-)
  • aud085
    aud085 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    45 here but its only a number. Would love a few friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add me. :)
  • DramaKellee
    DramaKellee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are so right!! I am 43 but teach high school which keeps me young at heart! People never believe that I have been teaching 21 years. LOL

Sending you a friend request. Would love for us to motivate each other!
  • Laner25
    Laner25 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI, I am 45 (feel like my early 30's) and I hear the pain of losing weight when you get older. Stayed slim with hardly an effort until 40 hit, and 2 kids (one was almost 11 lbs at birth), now it is frustrating to stay in shape. Lost 20 lbs on the Dukan diet, and now am working on the last 10 - 15 with changed habits. Good luck to you!!!

Is there an easy way to add to friends on this site? Would love to have some pal in the struggle! :smile:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    all of you are welcome to add me
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want but i'm not quite late 30s yet... i am 33
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 going on 38 in a few months! Feel free to add me
  • searolex
    Options
    40 last August but still 21 in my head. Feel free to add me:)
  • EveryNameWasTaken
    Options
    after turning 40 this year i felt the same way, I find it harder to lose weight and stay in shape, would like to add some friends who i can gain support and tips from. feel free to add me i will take all the tips, motivation and help i can get!