any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    40 here, was asked to leave a bar at 34 as they claimed i didn't look 21, and it wasn't even nice at the time!! lol.... have gained a few years and a few wrinkles but still young at heart! Feel free to add me :)
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and feel like 35. Does that count? :)
    It counts for me! I am 54 but feel "mentally" 30 something. Friends & my kids say I don't look my age. So My goal is to be as healthy as 30 something. :wink:
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will be 38 in August... In my head, Im 29.... Cant believe how fast the years go... Took forever to get to 21 and all of sudden Im 37... UGGGH
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I will be 38 in August... In my head, Im 29.... Cant believe how fast the years go... Took forever to get to 21 and all of sudden Im 37... UGGGH

I know right?!
  • tiffi24
    Options
    (first time posting on msg board here!)
    im 38...feel free to add me...I feel more comfortable with me than i ever did in my 20's :)
  • beachbumdoug
    beachbumdoug Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    44 here, feel free to add me..
  • alsoanurse
    Options
    I consider myself a young 40-ish. The calendar says I'm 46, but my brain doesn't! I'm happy to share motivation, if you will do the same!
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    yep im hitting 39 trying to look my best for my 40th...although i swear that birth certificate is lying! dont feel my age at all no way! dont behave old either..you only as old as the person your feel....(insert inuendo here lol)
  • christiefishe
    Options
    I am 37 and this is all new to me.
  • christiefishe
    Options
    I am new to this site also
  • coastalpines
    Options
    40 in March! Feel free to add me :)
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm coming up to 40 in May and was hoping to be fit for forty. Feel free to add me :)

Shelly
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    44 year old, checking in! :happy:
  • hawkercindy
    Options
    Hi, I am 44, mother of 4 and feel young. Add me if you like.
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    47 here and don't feel it or act it
    Like Tony Horton says -"Do you best and forget the rest"
  • maintain20
    maintain20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I am 42....I don't know how old I look either, but I'm here enjoying life :) add me as a friend if you like
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Just turned 37 and I'm constantly being told I don't look my age. I think the secret is being young at heart ;-) Have you ever noticed that the people who take themselves and everything super seriously look so OLD?

Married to a younger man for just over a year but no kids yet. Can DEFINITELY relate to the life experience part.
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options

LOL! SO very true ;-) Just turned 37 myself.
  • sherijeric
    sherijeric Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right on board with you. I'm 42, and the body definitely changes after you turn 40. Life isn't over, its starting again. Kids are grown, job is stable, should be able to enjoy some me time in the gym and eating healthy. I need to drop about 30-35 pounds and will soooo need the encouragement to get off my butt and not be a drip.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 last August! Still feel like I am in my 20's and remember it like it was yesterday...

Time does fly by!