In need of some encouraging friends...after Day 3..:)

Options
Hi all,
joined 3 days ago...so far loving MFP...and doing well with tracking what I eat etc. I want to loose around 45 pounds....after 2 children...will need all the encouragement and advice I can get.....so which ones of you lovely people can help me...?

Replies

• kdkennedy913
    kdkennedy913 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I'd love to help motivate and encourage you! I have about 40 lbs to lose after 1 child!
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    Add me, I have 2 kids and have lost 45 pounds already with another 9 to go for sure!
  • sandra121303
    sandra121303 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thats what i need too motivation im not doing well i need to lose 25 pnds :sad: :sad:
  • emartin87
    Options
    everyone add me :happy: this is my 3rd day on tracking and exercising as well.. so here before too long i may need some encouragement too :noway:
  • Clovergirl143
    Clovergirl143 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm here trying to lose weight too! Let's get healthy together! :)
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me, always looking for new people to motivate/get motivation from
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Jiggle_all_the_way
    Jiggle_all_the_way Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new to MFP also. :-) I reached my weight-loss goal in April of last year and gained back 13 pounds. So, not only am I a newbie, I've also already been there and done that.

Also, if anyone also wants to friend me, I'd love it too!

Andrea
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've been tracking for almost a year and have met and exceeded my goal. I'm always happy to help out!

Sheila :flowerforyou:
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well... I am lovely... so I will add you :drinker:
  • MrsJJUt
    MrsJJUt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me too... I can always use more friends!
  • jouergal
    Options
    ADD me I am trying to loose 40lbs after 2 kids too...
  • annicins
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Working to get the baby weight off too!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck. You can add me if you would like!
  • HeidiMuszall
    HeidiMuszall Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could use some encouraging friends too. I'm really struggling to get back on track with excercise.
  • Lisazeigler
    Lisazeigler Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me too! I've got more than I care to say out loud to loose! But today is day two!
  • kcsaville
    kcsaville Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) The more support the better! I've been doing MFP for about a year, but slacked a little the last couple months. I'm ready to get back to it again.
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there, my name is Katie. I am on day 3 as well. You can add me too!! :) I need all the support and help I can get!
  • memea83
    memea83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    thank you all...you are great....I'm sure I can loose all that weight with you around.....:) Can I just ask....how often should I weight myself????
  • kmcgallery
    kmcgallery Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I couldn't get any of my friends to join in my new "adventure" here, so I'm on my own, with the exception of my Dietician who recommended I start on MFP.

Overall, I should loose another 20# :,( but I can't bear to think that big yet, so I'm working in 5-10# increments.

I'm not sure how I gained so much weight over the last few years, but it may just be getting old! LOL... actually, that's not funny AT ALL!