Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Good bye 100 POUNDS!! Pics :)

Replies

• YummyMummy2k13
    YummyMummy2k13 Posts: 8 Member
    a real inspiration, you look fantastic.........how did you do it? x
  • Bodebo
    Bodebo Posts: 9
    AWESOME!!!! Congratulations. You look absolutely amazing. You are an inspiration to those of us just starting.
  • Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    You are an inspiration! I have a minimum of 20 lbs to lose and then we'll see. Have lost 4 lbs in my first week with minimal exercise. You are right - sticking to it during the week and allowing yourself a treat or two on the weekend is a great way to stick to this healthy way of eating.

Congratulations on 100 lbs!
  • lokkie24
    lokkie24 Posts: 4 Member
    OMG !!! Congrats!!That is so awesome!!!! You look fantastic !!!! I look to lose about the same as you !!!! I have a job where I'm active all day! And recently started spending half my lunch hour walking. In addition to walking I like doing aerobics and have done some Tai Chi. One day I even ran up and down a set of 76 steps for a half hour. I look forward to hitting that 100 mark!!! By this spring I hope to add riding a bike. II also try to fit in an hour walk around the neighborhood as much as possible. I say all this because I also never have joined a gym. Again congrats and awesome job!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 628 Member
    You look WONDERFUL!!! Congrats to you and all of the hard work you put in...
  • Mrssmith0720
    Mrssmith0720 Posts: 1 Member
    you look great! congrats!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    wow congras! when I reach 150 pounds I will lose 100 pounds too. I am now at 187 pounds
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    That is awesome! You are an inspiration!! :drinker:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    GREAT JOB!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mphillips1975
    mphillips1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Great Job!!!

Re-Starting at 235lbs - hoping to get to 175lbs!!!

Thanks for the Motivation!!!
  • jessig715
    jessig715 Posts: 25 Member
    Wondering how tall you are? I'm starting at a similar weight and shooting for the same goal, so just curious as it's awesome to see someone hit a goal I'm reaching for!! You look AWESOME!!
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • I thought the snow in your background on the buildings looked familiar! LOL :) I'm from Rochester, NY!!! Kudos to you and your weight loss success!!! You look fantastic! & Keep up the good work!!! I'm sure you'll make your goal!!! Thanks for sharing, you gave me a push:smile:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Wondering how tall you are? I'm starting at a similar weight and shooting for the same goal, so just curious as it's awesome to see someone hit a goal I'm reaching for!! You look AWESOME!!

I'm 5'5 :)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    I thought the snow in your background on the buildings looked familiar! LOL :) I'm from Rochester, NY!!! Kudos to you and your weight loss success!!! You look fantastic! & Keep up the good work!!! I'm sure you'll make your goal!!! Thanks for sharing, you gave me a push:smile:

Hey Neighbor!! GO BILLS (errrrr, surre). ;)
  • wow. You look great! Awesome job!
  • wow this is very inspiring to me . congrats.
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD....GREAT JOB!!!
  • You go girl.....you look amazing! My goal is to lose 110 and this has inspired me even more. I have 2 toddlers as well.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    WOW. I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS! YOU GIVE ME THE STRENGH TO KNOW THAT I CAN DO THIS. I'M AROUND 268 AND I BELIEVE THAT AFTER LOOKING AND READING YOUR JOURNEY I CAN TRULY DO THIS. THANKS AND CONGRATS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!