I got hit on :)

Options
124»

Replies

• mjoymarshall
    Options
    Yuck. I would seriously be insulted by that "compliment".

Well, when you've been overweight your entire life and didn't get your first boyfriend until you were 18, and always felt unattractive to the opposite sex, this is a major confidence booster. You don't have to agree with me. To me, it feels nice being "desired" in whatever way I can be "desired" :ohwell:
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    I had no idea you could call a woman a "MILF" to her face

I'm still not totally sure it's a good idea. Give it a go and get back to me.
  • mjoymarshall
    Options
    You probably have no sense of humor and take life WAY too seriously. Lighten up - you'll live longer...

oh yes you're right. ...Or perhaps getting hit on gets old and I'd rather be respected for my degrees and succesful career.

How does getting hit on get old???????? Doesn't your husband or significant other ever hit on you anymore? Oh, and a guy isn't firstly attracted to a "successful career". Maybe it's icing on the cake so to say, but why do men start talking to you? Because you look nice/hot..
  • mjoymarshall
    Options
    I had no idea you could call a woman a "MILF" to her face

I'm still not totally sure it's a good idea. Give it a go and get back to me.

It's all in who you say it to. As you can see from all the previous posts, MOST women would take it as a compliment. But some are a little uptight. So I would say you have a 90/10 shot. Only 10% chance of being slapped. I would take those odds. You can call me a MILF anytime...
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You probably have no sense of humor and take life WAY too seriously. Lighten up - you'll live longer...

oh yes you're right. ...Or perhaps getting hit on gets old and I'd rather be respected for my degrees and succesful career.

How does getting hit on get old???????? Doesn't your husband or significant other ever hit on you anymore? Oh, and a guy isn't firstly attracted to a "successful career". Maybe it's icing on the cake so to say, but why do men start talking to you? Because you look nice/hot..

Agreed. However, being told "wow, you're really beautiful" or "you're legs say you're a runner" is different than "wow, you're a MILF"... huge difference.
  • mjoymarshall
    Options

Agreed. However, being told "wow, you're really beautiful" or "you're legs say you're a runner" is different than "wow, you're a MILF"... huge difference.

Maybe. But I'm OK with any of those compliments. It just feels nice to be desirable no matter how it's put. That's the point I'm at right now...
  • quixoteQ
    Options

First of all, congratz on all the weight loss, and it's true you're looking pretty hot. All I'm saying is that there are different ways to hit on women. One of many is to tell a woman she's looking hot; and yet another is to tell her you want to shtup her. "MILF" has become a byword in our society--I guess. Maybe the acronym has become its own word. But on the other hand, MILF isn't all that far away form ILF, M. If some stranger called my wife a MILF to her face he'd get a fist in the kisser.

That doesn't take anything away from the fact that you're at the hot stage where you deserve to be blathered in compliments. I'm just saying, Dudes, don't tell my wife you want to shtup her.
  • marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options

First of all, congratz on all the weight loss, and it's true you're looking pretty hot. All I'm saying is that there are different ways to hit on women. One of many is to tell a woman she's looking hot; and yet another is to tell her you want to shtup her. "MILF" has become a byword in our society--I guess. Maybe the acronym has become its own word. But on the other hand, MILF isn't all that far away form ILF, M. If some stranger called my wife a MILF to her face he'd get a fist in the kisser.

That doesn't take anything away from the fact that you're at the hot stage where you deserve to be blathered in compliments. I'm just saying, Dudes, don't tell my wife you want to shtup her.

Precisely. (and i like the yiddish)
  • sheriann1271
    sheriann1271 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    NICE!!! :love:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I get hit on more by dudes then women, its more awkward turning down a dude then a woman. FML

This happens to me for some reason. And yea it is definitely awkward.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options

Just about any guy can tell my wife she's a MILF or "I'd hit it". It's a compliment. It doesn't bug me.

Why? Just because a guy says he'd shag my wife if they were both single doesn't mean that he gets to.

Besides, there's a vast difference between "you're a MILF" and "I'd really like to *kitten* you".

It's also my experience that most of the guys that threaten to give someone "a fist in the kisser" usually end up losing that fight...
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I get hit on more by dudes then women, its more awkward turning down a dude then a woman. FML

This happens to me for some reason. And yea it is definitely awkward.

Bait line and sinker. How you doin? haha
  • klawwill77
    klawwill77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats...thats great!
  • bigtyme13
    Options
    you go girl
  • quixoteQ
    Options

Just about any guy can tell my wife she's a MILF or "I'd hit it". It's a compliment. It doesn't bug me.

Why? Just because a guy says he'd shag my wife if they were both single doesn't mean that he gets to.

Besides, there's a vast difference between "you're a MILF" and "I'd really like to *kitten* you".

It's also my experience that most of the guys that threaten to give someone "a fist in the kisser" usually end up losing that fight...

First of all, there isn't a vast difference between calling someone a MILF and saying "I'd really like to *kitten* you". There is a difference, but it's more like the difference between wasabi peas and wasabi cashews.

Second off all, to your question of why: it's a matter of respect. I don't suppose I need to explain.

Finally, as to the losing the fight: winning or losing has nothing to do with it.
  • trulabfloyd
    Options
    You go girl. Enjoy the hit. You deserve it. What an amazing story. You are my hero for sure. Trula:flowerforyou:
  • amyfliesalot
    amyfliesalot Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'd totally take it! But I hope you're still proud of your 100 lb. weight loss without that. I'm SO impressed!
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    It's validation that does not always come in the form of being hit on but in how people treat us.
    One of those hidden camera TV shows put the same lady in a situation where she dropped a bag of groceries in the store parking lot.
    She was a hot model dressed exactly the same but half the time wearing a "fat suit".
    People were very eager to help the thin lady....and few helped the fat lady.
    Nature is cruel!
    :ohwell:
    Be glad you're on the winning side now, and let that be a motivating force.

that was probably "what would you do"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!