Good bye 100 POUNDS!! Pics :)

Replies

• Wow! What an inspirational post! Keep on, Keeping on...:)
  • Lived in Rochester, NY most of my life 30+ years but moved to Charlotte, NC in 2008 and am now in a suburb just outside the border...Fort Mill, SC & would have to admit I'm more so of a Giants fan if I had to elect a football team! LOL :laugh:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    ha ha im cool with that. My husband is born and raised in Bronx so a huge giants fan. Im a born Bills fan but Giants are my #2! Big football fans in this house :)
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Awh, your kids are adorable and you look incredible, congrats on the transformation!
  • Your before and after pictures are truely inspiring.

Well done and I hope I can be just as successful :happy:

Annie xxx
  • Amazing transformation! Congratulations on a winning game plan, and for the inspiration!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Wow, awesome job!! Congrats!!
  • katies2boys
    katies2boys Posts: 69 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • Congratulations! You look amazing, healthy and HAPPY!!!
  • MRSCHAZZY
    MRSCHAZZY Posts: 42 Member
    LOVE!!! youre beautiful. fantastic job!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    eeep! You look *amazing* and you were beautiful at 277, too. Thanks so much for sharing your story. I also dig that you shared about your exercise habits. Low impact exercising does indeed still work! :)
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Look at you!!! Beautiful!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Thanks so much for posting. Great Job! You look even more beautiful now!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Fantastic well done
  • Wow! Congratulations! You look so happy. For the record, you are beautiful in your before pictures, just so much healthier now. You must feel so good and proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Wonderful job you've done. Thanks for sharing your story, it is very motivating for those of us starting out. :flowerforyou:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    I hope you bought that dress, it's so cute and fits your shape perfectly since you were always narrow at the waist.
  • gc_tweety
    gc_tweety Posts: 205 Member
    Beautiful!! Cute dress :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!