Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best day for weigh ins??

Wondering what day is a favorite for people to do their weigh ins and why? I have always done Sat morning because I usually have Sat evening as a free time to eat out with the family or have a treat, etc.

Replies

• I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:
  • I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:

Same as this!
  • I usually do Saturday or Sunday morning. My week is very busy, and we eat out a lot. So, it makes sense for me to do it on the weekend when things are calmer. I also notice that if I weigh in on a weekday, I'll weigh a pound or two more. Probably because I do eat out.
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    That's kind of why I chose Saturday! I have the whole rest of the week before I have to weigh in again and I eat well through out the week...lol
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    I like Mondays, keeps me accountable over the weekend.
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    I do Friday morning too. I usually do really well with exercise and eating during the week and tend to have a bit less control on weekends. So I give myself the week to work it all off!
  • I do my weigh ins on Monday mornings because it helps me stay on track over the weekend!
  • I like to weigh in on Thursday mornings :)
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Saturday morning is really great but Monday mornings held me more accountable for my eating.
  • Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    I like Fridays also, I tend to be good all week when I'm at work and on schedule.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Ok..I'll edit this..I weigh myself EVERY morning...like a scale stalker! And sometimes before bed..I just like keeping an eye on it...but Sat is the only day it counts. When I did Weight Watchers, weigh ins were Tues Evening and I did well with that...but I never let myself slip for 3 months...so when I went on vacation, I ate everything!!!! LoL And I haven't been the same since, add a baby on top of that...forget about it!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    I do mine Monday's when I wake up. But I focus now more on the taping than the pounds.
  • AndyOSC
    AndyOSC Posts: 3 Member
    Tomorrow...
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Whatever day I weigh the least... lol
  • Daxton
    Daxton Posts: 17 Member
    I prefer Wednesdays, oh-dark-thirty. Like a scale to know I can be lenient on the weekend but get me back in line if I go overboard.

That and i HATE ruining my weekends by looking at that little liar, sitting on the floor judging me like digitla Cheshire cat.
  • I like to weigh in on Monday's. I like that Monday is the start of the week. :smile: Goodbye 50lbs!!!!!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Saturday morning, first thing :)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Actually? Friday afternoon, this is actually my heaviest time for the week so I always feel a little better knowing those numbers are high.
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    I always do Sunday mornings, first thing. I guess I want to know how well I acted on Friday and Saturday :)