Best day for weigh ins??

Options

Replies

• ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Usually either Wednesday or Thursday morning, whenever I'm home to use my scale
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Whichever day is 2 days after I ate sodium heavy foods..... hahaha :wink:
  • ShawnNhGa1977
    ShawnNhGa1977 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i do mine sunday mornings
  • betrue76
    Options
    I do it first thing Saturday morning before I go to Zumba.
  • narcissus1199
    narcissus1199 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like to weigh every morning at the same time. This way I am able to track fluctuations against my food log. You can learn a lot about yourself and adjust your diet as needed to meet your goals.
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I always do Sunday mornings also. It's kind of TMI....but basically...I only weigh myself after I've used the bathroom and I can't usually do that when I first wake up. Since Sunday is the only day that I never have to work it gives me time in the morning to just hang out for a bit before eating breakfast and then weigh myself once the deed has been done.
  • getphit09
    getphit09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings - I started MFP on a Friday ...Friday is the only day exercise is off limits ...this is the day that I usually eat my favorite foods that are less healthy.
  • KrimsonFury1
    KrimsonFury1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do Weigh in Wednesday's" personally. Really can't explain why. I think I get a good guage on my progress for the week and it's usually good enough news to get me over the "hump-day-hump"... :happy:
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Every day...
    I weight every day and track the trends. The only virtue in stressing out over some silly wight in day is if you're an MMA fighter challenging for a title. If not, just pick a day - any day...every day...
    This ain't the Biggest Loser.....
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day (morning & night), but I only log my weight on Wednesday afternoons. The only reason is that the first time I weighed myself before starting with MFP, it was Wednesday afternoon. Just made sense to me to keep the same day and time every week.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings after a lie in and the bathroom
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    sunday or monday morning
  • annicins
    Options
    I like Mondays, keeps me accountable over the weekend.
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Saturday mornings...for pretty much the same reasons a lot have said...If i screw up...it's on the weekend...so i have the WHOLE week to counteract any foolishness lol.
  • bradleywolfe58
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Friday morning. I'm thinking about making the switch to Monday's after reading the above posts.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:

Agree...
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning and every night. Another scale-stalker here! I only record my weight on Saturday mornings. I go to the trainer then so I use that as my real weight to report to him. :ohwell:
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Wednesday mornings... keeps you on track while work at work and stops me drinking much after work, while also allowing me to undo damage if the weekend has been a heavy one!!!
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Due to me weighing in for the Biggest Loser Contest last Thursday, I will be weighing in on Thursday afternoons. It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other as long as it is the same day and time each week.
  • adstar20
    adstar20 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like Mondays, keeps me accountable over the weekend.

Me too, for the same reason.