5'6/5'7 women results please share

Replies

• shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Your all results are amazing! It makes me want to keep pushing myself a little bit harder every day! Thank you!!
  • tonya_2010
    tonya_2010 Posts: 97 Member
    Saving for inspiration :)
  • Bigora
    Bigora Posts: 20 Member
    You guys are amazing! Well done.
  • ShoeGal81
    ShoeGal81 Posts: 29 Member
    BumP for later...great POST
  • everyone has done and looks absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    SW: 198
    CW: 174
    GW: 158

Been working on it for almost 90 days.

And I'm 5'6".
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    5'6"
    SW: 215
    CW: 200
    GW: 140

6402961_6312.jpg
    Before pic: 215lbs
    Current pic: 204lbs (was a couple of weeks ago)
  • I'm 5'6, starting weight was 178lbs current weight is 142lbs, aiming for 140lbs and then work on fitness, building muscle. Before and after pic is my profile pic!!
  • polarberry022
    polarberry022 Posts: 16 Member
    Everyone looks PHENOMENAL <3 Congratulations on your hard work ladies.
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    WOW! This really helps for planning my GW! Thank you!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    bump!
  • _namaste_
    _namaste_ Posts: 246
    Would love to see more! And I will try and share some photos of my progress thus far asap. I started at 184 and am currently 139 as of last weigh in almost 2 weeks ago. My scale broke so no clue how much extra I've lost in that time, lol! :)
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    I'm not done! ok I'm 5'6

Highest weight January 1st 2012: 238 pounds
    Starting weight MFP June 12th 2012: 214 pounds
    Current weight as of December 31st: 166 pounds
    Goal Weight: 130 pounds

So this is not the final result but here are some pics. The first one is the pic that started it all. I cried and cried when I saw these pics...I could not believe I looked like this!! I look like a f*!@%#g M&M! I actually thought this green dress hid all my fat quite nicely LOL! :noway:

SMJanuary2012Med.jpg

Here I am at 166, I've GREATLY reduced that humongous belly I had. And I now wear a MEDIUM skirt! medium! I have been wearing X-large for so long. Still have a ways to go but I'm very pleased with my progress thus far:

SMDecember2012MedSkirt.jpg

One more:

SMDecember2012collageMed.jpg
  • Can't wait to be a part of this thread! You are all so amazing! Congrats!
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    bump!
  • Wow this is so inspiring! I'm 5'7 and now I know what I would look like if I get down to 130lb ish! Thank you everyone great job!
  • thisgirlhere
    thisgirlhere Posts: 27 Member
    This thread is brilliant. You've all done so well. I haven't really set myself a goal weight but this is helping me recognise what looks good for my height.

Thank you.
  • I'm 5'6/5'7 all you ladies of that height please add me. I'm a newbie. Would love to be able to post my before and after pics on this post someday ;)
  • glittersupernova
    glittersupernova Posts: 91 Member
    Bump! :) I am 5'7" and seeing these before and after results really motivates me to keep on going! You are all so inspiring! Anyone feel free to add me as a friend so we can help each other along the way/journey!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!