20-25 year old friends!

Replies

• I'm 20 :) (in 10 days haha) you can add me!
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    added you OP! I'm a 23 year old grad student, everyone is welcome to add me too!
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    added you OP! I'm a 23 year old grad student, everyone is welcome to add me too
  • I'm 21 and prepping for grad school now... feel free to add me...
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    I'm 26. This thread is making me feel old lol.
    I'm turning 25 this year. Then I'll be in my late twenties *shudders* lol

Side note bf turns 30 so that makes me feel younger
  • I'm 22, 5' and working on losing about 30 lbs. I need all the encouragement I can get xD
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    20!!
  • sarahdiedrich
    sarahdiedrich Posts: 23 Member
    24 here!
  • Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    I'm 22.. always looking to make new friends! :) I'm aiming for losing about 30 pounds.. if anyone would like to add me feel free. I'm always getting on here and I like to talk to people!
  • ChecktheRhyme
    ChecktheRhyme Posts: 68 Member
    I'm 26! A little out of the age range but I'd love to have new friends. :)
  • MissACC
    MissACC Posts: 11
    Added you! Just turned 25.
  • bekki0612
    bekki0612 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello,

I am 20 years old and i Joined the gym 3 months a go and they gave me a scheme that if i get to my goal weight i will get money back... although over christmas i put weight on and now i have 3 weeks to loose 9lb!
    I know its a bit dramatic 3lb a week! and i will gain weigh after my 3 weeks due to my body going into 'Starvation Mode'.
    But i feel this app and this website will enable me throughout and after to maintain a healthy lifestyle and stay at my goal weight!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    22 (23 in june,eeeek) here, anyone (whos serious) cAN Add me.... i sometimes need some butt kickin....haha
  • mad00had00
    mad00had00 Posts: 103 Member
    holla
  • Quirky1991
    Quirky1991 Posts: 1 Member
    21yr old here.. Determined to loose some weight.. Lol.. Add me too for some support!
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    I'm 23 ... Feel free to add me
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    I'll be 23 Saturday, feel free to add me and keep me in check over my birthday!
  • jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    Ah, ****. will be 26 in a month.. add me if you need motivation, and will return the favor! I've got to get my *kitten* in gear!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    You called..? :)

22 here.. also a postgraduate student and, naturally, I procrastinate on mfp!
  • I'm 20, from the UK.. trying to balance my law degree with having a social life, eating healthily and exercising regularly turned out to be harder than I though. Would be cool to have some friends around my age :)