I need some friends!

Options
If don't know anyone who uses this, therefore no "friends"! If you are nice and need a peppy motivator, please add me :)

Replies

• lwright311
    lwright311 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I will friend request you. So far the only requests I have gotten look like infomercials. Dont forget to check out the groups also.
  • lorijean38
    lorijean38 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me!! I have only been on the site for a week and have a ton of weight to lose.
  • carlyjayney1980
    carlyjayney1980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too :)
  • 1559yag
    Options
    hey there! i need some friends too!
  • mscrumbyy
    mscrumbyy Posts: 116
    Options
    I could do with some more friends on here too :) I'm recently back on here tracking again and most of my old friends appear to have quit.
  • lpc505_girl
    Options
    Hi I'm Gloria but call me GG

working up the nerve to post a pic :(
    too self conscious.
    But would love some friends for support.
  • Willie1274
    Options
    Hey all - Found this website just recently to use as food/exercise tracking. Having support from others who are on the journey to improve fitness is a great compliment for support along the way. I sent you a request Jessie and look forward to meeting others who share similar goals.
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ive just returned and could do with some support and encouragement!

Please add me too
    All the best!

Z
  • crazylady50s
    Options
    i have been on here for several months
    only have a couple friends
    i am 66 years old tying to get a little more healthy
    add me please i can use some friends
  • Sirref0275
    Sirref0275 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me
    Seve
  • hhansen27
    hhansen27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I joined a week ago and also am in need of some friends for some friendly motivation and pat on the backs.
  • Blessedallover
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I need all the motivation I can get!!! :smile:
  • mich000
    mich000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello all.
    I'm using the app since one year, but linked to the community since two days.

I woluld like have a lot of friends here, who don't worry my poor english!!! ;-)

Be free to add me, please!
  • Jessiebell527
    Jessiebell527 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks, you are all wonderfully sweet!!! :)
  • strongereveryday7
    strongereveryday7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You all are not alone! I'd be honored to be your friend. We can support one another and go on this journey together! By all means...feel free to add me! :)
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me to their friends. I have recently completed what I consider "step one" in this journey--actually losing the weight I wanted to! Took me two years, lots of running miles, a few lifestyle changes, and lots of supportive friends, many of them on this site, whom I've never met in person. I'm happy to pay it forward by helping keep others motivated, and like having people keep me accountable to do the work to maintain my progress.
  • jvansyckel
    Options
    I'm Nice :) and truly believe that community support = success. I will send you and invite
  • Tualla
    Tualla Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend. My user name is tualla
  • pona86
    pona86 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello Every!! Please add me :)

I need some competitive motivation :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends also. feel free to add me anyone in this thread or who reads this post.