All the HOTT guys and gals in our 30's!!!

Options

Replies

• Aspiring_Inferno
    Options
    34.. old enough to know better, young enough not to care.:glasses:
  • veddar79
    veddar79 Posts: 205
    Options
    <----33, 34 soon. Definitely feeling the aches and pains I didn't in my 20's.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    <
    33!!!! I feel better and look better now than I ever have!!!! LOVE my 30's so far!!!
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    <~~~~~~~ 25. Oh, wait we have to be honest here?!?! Ok. 26.
    J/k 34

I hurt my back when I was a teenager, that still bothers me. Somethings up with my neck, it feels like it needs to pop or something. And the back of my right knee hurts. Most of my pains are from when I was wild (wait, I still am) and wreckless as a teenager!!

But other than that, I'm still hyper, aggressive, wild, and adventerous :) Age is but a stupid number!!
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I feel alright. Same amount of aches and pains that I had when I was 19 and 20. Although I was doing a lot of martial arts back then. Now my aches and pains are from a chair, and once in awhile, being reckless at the gym.

I see a lot of people in their early 20s now, and I usually think they're in their late 20s or my age.
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Never been happier in my life. Leave the young problems to the people with small numbers in front of their age :D

And hey, I'm still pretty sexy, if I do say so myself
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    just turned 33 or as my Dad would say I'm in my 34th year! Feel more confident then I ever did and all the stupid things we did when we were younger makes us who we are today so no regrets
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I'm still here
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done my 1 year test drive of the 30's. It's freeing really. I don't have to be bothered with all the silly things of the 20s, it is almost EXPECTED of me to drink my bottle of wine, and who am I to let anyone down? I no longer have attitude, I am simply sure of myself and am out to get it. Don't even get me started about the bedroom stuff...all in all, this is going to be a great series of ages...I may never leave!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    what?
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Almost 36 here! 30's are your best years, imo. You make the most disposable income in your 30's, you have the most freedom in your 30's, AND your body still is at a stage where you can recover! 30's better than 20's!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    37 here....lovin the 30's
  • nack_23
    nack_23 Posts: 154
    Options
    Damnit, i wish i was 30 now!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    being in my thirties...

bale2.gif
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I see loads of 30's and some 20's that i think, danggg they look old, but that because i look young ofc :P:P
  • MrsTaryn
    Options
    31 and loving my thirties
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    35 and kicking *kitten*!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    39 and still kicking

a48uaq_zps50b1719b.gif
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    34 and fairly hot...
  • mdh185
    mdh185 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Every decade gets better, my forties were the best so far and I am pretty sure my 50s will be better.