I need some friends!

Replies

• britbritt
    britbritt Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! My name is Brittany, I'm a vegan, working, student in college and I'm looking to lose 25 pounds total. Would love to have some motivating friends! Thanks :)
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Of Course I'll add you! :) Its always easier to reach your goals when you've got Buddies :)
    In fact, anyone reading this add me :)
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    I just joined myself, so feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Happy for anyone to add me.
  • Need friends love this app...a year agobi use this lose 24 lbs well got comfy now im back to get tha summer body back...lost 7lbs in two weeks ...wanting n needing friends to b my support as wellvtheirs :)
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Im new here as well and could use some motivating friends! I just don't know how to add them lol Add me if you'd like!
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Lots of great support on here! Feel free to add me!
  • ADD ME FOR SOME MOTIVATION!! i Vlog about everything im doing on my YOUTUBE Channel,SUBSCRIBE. FROM THE 301..MD. Got no friends on here either lol
  • Feel free to add me.. need friends too espeially motivating ones!
  • lackingwillpower
    lackingwillpower Posts: 7 Member
    add me this is my first week back (after a 12 month break) and could do with as much help as possible! :smile:
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm always open to new friends (this goes for anyone).
  • Easnic44
    Easnic44 Posts: 41 Member
    need some friends also feel free to add mex
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    fell free to add me! Everyone and anyone! WE CAN DO THIS!!! WOOHOO!! :)
  • jencuts15
    jencuts15 Posts: 41 Member
    Friend request sent! Anyone else can add me! I love sending messages and feeling the love back :-)

Jen
  • GG, I completely understand. I am a military woman is way out of shape. I still manage to pass my physical fitness test, but every time I look in the mirror, I long for the days when I didn't have to worry about what I ate and how often I exercised. Add me as a friend/motivator! Maribeth
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    you are welcome to add me.I went from 250 pounds to 183 pounds so far. I am a motivator for sure.
  • Hi, i need some motivating friends too, please add me!
  • Just rejoined today Jan 10th 2013......was part of this program last January and lost 35 pounds in 4 months just sticking to my moderate exercise program and watching I was always under my numbers but OVER 1000 calories a day....I know it can work......it did for me....but the weights all back on and its time to try again...Never Surrender

Feel Free to add me and follow my progress and I yours....cheers!!!!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add! :)
  • Yammii
    Yammii Posts: 15
    Please feel free to ADD me.. :)