1 year and 55 lbs down!!!!! I feel like ME again :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Good job, very happy you hunni!
  • hellykill
    hellykill Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since November and have never posted....until now. You look amazing. I know this is hard and I admire you SO much. You are gorgeous!!!!!! Wonderful job!!! I am in a rut and and you inspire me to keep it going!! I was 263 after my youngest was born almost 5 years ago & never want to see those numbers again. Stories like yours are great :) WAY TO GO!!!!!!!
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am 5'.25" tall and 164 lbs and still look 5 months pregnant!! You must be rocking some serious muscle, cus you look FABULOUS!! Awesome job, very, very inspiring!!! Thank you for posting! Helps motivate me even more!
  • dkaryna
    dkaryna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Muchas Felicidades!! Congrats! you look great!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Doesn't it feel good???!!! Enjoy your success and refuse to go back!
  • mary8n8
    mary8n8 Posts: 14
    Options
    You look great! keep up the good work, and get rid of your fat clothing. Nothing feels as good as being thin! You are my inspiration.:smile:
  • IndianaGirlEats
    Options
    Wow, what a diff-- fantastic!
  • tanygale
    Options
    You look great, what an accomplishment. I am a short white girl and I have 30lbs to loose...I also have a pic of me eating a big banana split...I gotta shake this off, just got a dvd of Jillian-extreme shed and shred!!! 2-45 min workouts!! I hope I can get this off by summer. I bought 2 bathing suits that only look good on skinny for inspiration. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!