Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    6 - 2 girls are 14 and 6, and the boys are 12, 10, 8 and 3. Your schedule is a lot like mine, all I do is taxi, cook and clean!!

Exactly..taxi, cook, clean..food never last, neither does laundry detergent as a matter of fact NOTHING LAST! LOL
  • maczwright
    Options
    lol

Taking care of my two is a full-time job in itself. I'm a stay-at-home mom but I do own a photography business. My time is pretty much booked up but I still plan to make time to exercise and take care of my own health.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Two boys; 8 and 5! They're my life :heart:

Can we trade... I 'll give you the 2 girls for 2 boys..haircuts and Jordan's and we ready to go!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    lol

Taking care of my two is a full-time job in itself. I'm a stay-at-home mom but I do own a photography business. My time is pretty much booked up but I still plan to make time to exercise and take care of my own health.

Sometimes which is rare..I bribe mine to hit the track with me. Have to promise MONEY that grows on the money tree in the backyard. Lol..kids no matter what I STILLL LOVE THEM
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    two boys, 13 and 10.

Two boys..perfect
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    [/quote]

Don't get me wrong I LOVE my kids they are the best thing that has ever happened to me I would die without them it is just HARD WORK! lol
    [/quote]

It does get easier..I think..lol
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    <
    2 boys ages 7 and 4.

They are too cute!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Children? Aint nobody got time for that!

Well I do have 1

Lmbo ..funny..you had time you have 1!!!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Three boys, 19, 18 & 15. For some reason all three cannot get along at one time. :huh:
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have two. My son turns 17 Today, and my daughter is 9. <3

Happy 17th to your son...job time
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    3 :) My girls are 9 and 5 and my son is 8. :)
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Married with 3 kids! Two girls and one boy (profile pic)... 9yo, 6yo and my "baby" will be 4 in a few days!

Beautiful kids..
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    3 :) My girls are 9 and 5 and my son is 8. :)

Love the family pic...
  • ashleywingo7
    ashleywingo7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have one, Wyatt Gage. He's 8 months old! :happy:
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    Four children... my boys are 22, 20, 14 and my girl is 13 years old.
    Never give up if you want a daughter. ;)

A daughter that has 3 older brothers. No dating for her!
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Donnett .I have six ages 11,8, 6,4,3,2. 4 boys and two girls .I am a stay at home mom also homeschool and babysit two other kids ages 5 nad 1 . So i totally understand your to do list .It is amazing how strong we are and it is funny how the pounds dont just drop off from our daily duties . We have to take time to take care of ourselves. I manage to squeeze mine in little by little. for instance this morning I saw my husband of to work at 4:30 and I decided not to go back to sleep but to put my tennis on and do 30 day shred .I will pay for that a little later when I need to try to sneak a nap in. My extra to dont come today but that is a whole nother story well ,I can just go and go and go so you can friend me if you want have a blessed day.
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    Options
    I have one, Wyatt Gage. He's 8 months old! :happy:

Awww..and I bet he is too cute
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    three, two girls aged 24 and 22 and a son aged 20, a granddaughter aged 8 months and two step grandchildren aged 4 and 6 :heart:

:flowerforyou:
  • I'm blessed to have 3 girls. Oldest is 13, followed by 11 and the toddler is almost 3.
    I've just closed the door on number 4 which was devastating as it meant I was never going to have my son.
    But hubby is determined he is done and I have to respect that.
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 5, 3 girls 2 boys: first 3 are girls ages: 29, 28, 21, 18, and 4. Yea I guess you can say I started all over again.