Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Married with 3 fantastic kids! :) One son 32 and one 21 and a daughter 23. The oldest son is married to a great lady and our daughter is married to her high school sweet heart. They dated 6 years and married for 1 1/2. I am truely a blessed lady!
  • SNorris01
    SNorris01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh yea and a granddaughter who is 2.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    5 kids also - 3 boys and 2 girls. My youngest is 4 years old :happy:
  • ashleywingo7
    ashleywingo7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have one, Wyatt Gage. He's 8 months old! :happy:

Awww..and I bet he is too cute

He is. I wonder everyday how my husband and I created such a beautiful baby boy.
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i have 4, two girls and two boys their ages are girls (11, 9) boys (7.6). keep them very active my oldest daughter is in another state through a previous marriage do not see her much nor do i get to talk to her, no contact info and her mother moves around alot but i know one day God will arrange a meeting for us so she will know how much i love her and miss her... ok now that i've bummed everyone out my other 3 i see regularly soccer, football, school etc.. they are very vibrant and full of energy i tell people all the time you cannot honestly tell your children and spouse you love them and you do nothing healthy wise to make sure you are here for them. They are my inspiration!
  • sttatik
    Options
    1 daughter. age: 7 months.
  • clohara
    clohara Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have three kids, a 16 year old son, a 13 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. They keep us very busy.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i have 4. 3 boys ages 19 (20 on feb 27) 15 and 11 (12 on feb 1) and one very precious girl who is 8. lucky for me none of them play sports until spring then only my 15 yr old plays baseball. used to have soccer for all 4 but only 3 at a time as my oldest was to old to play by the time my youngest was old enough. then there was the 5 months she did dance while the 2 boys played soccer. my hubby lives in maryland (for his job) and i in pennsylvania (when father passed i got the house and well i own it, no mortgage for me) and the older kids dont want to move away from friends... so its all on me
  • debgoomey
    debgoomey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am married, and had our 8th child in NOV. I have 6 girls and 2 boys 12 and under...crazy loud and busy in our house always, but I wouldn't change it for anything!!! I am trying to lose 35 lbs to meet my goal!!!
  • emmad2
    emmad2 Posts: 59
    Options
    I have two children - they're 3 year old twins, a boy and a girl :-) They're very, very hard work but so much fun. My son has recently been diagnosed as autistic and he is particularly demanding, but so unique and wonderful at the same time - they keep me very busy :-) xx
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i have 1. its myself. 27. and im telling u...i dont know how i make it thru the day sometimes!!!
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have 1 son, he will be 9 next month :)
  • Mich4871
    Mich4871 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    2 kids... My daughter will be 4 in a couple of weeks and my son is 2.5
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have 2 sons from my first marriage. Justin is 23 and Tyler is 21.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    Four children... my boys are 22, 20, 14 and my girl is 13 years old.
    Never give up if you want a daughter. ;)

We gave up :(. I always wanted a daughter but it never happened. My boys are my profile picture. Ages from left to right: 21, 18, 14
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can't even imaging having your schedule. I give you tons of credit and will think twice when I complain about mine, lol. I'm married and have a beautiful little girl who is 10, going on 25!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Married for 4 and a half years, 2 kids - a 7 and a half year old boy and a 3 year old diva. She'll be 4 in March. We're done like dinner!!
  • OlyOtis
    OlyOtis Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I also have 8. 22, 19, 17, 13, 13, 11, 9, and 6
  • BeWell96
    Options
    3 wee ones, 6, 4, and 2. Exercise at work or make time when they are sleeping for me. I think the best thing I could do for them is set the example by exercising and attempting to eat right.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wow your have a full schedule. I am a single mother to two kids a 5 yr old boy and 19m old girl. My 19m old has the flu and I havent been able to exercise lately because of it. Good luck. Feel free to add me.