Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    2 sons, ages 20 & 23.
  • 2...I have a 14 year old son and a 10 year old daughter...Keep me very busy running all over town especially being a working mom and going back to college is tough!!!
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    6 girls, ( I except all prayers )
    29 stepdaughter
    They babies in my ticker below are my grandaughters ! More girls!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls ages 4 and 5. They are my pride and joy, and also the reason I gained 60lbs. LOL
    I have a rule in my house called "quite time" they dont have to be asleep, but its mommy's time to relax.
    I work full time 8-5 M-F, have a fiance, and two dogs. Its so much work being a parent, I mean even using the bathroom they wait outside the door for you. *ugh* LOL
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh yes honey, I'm praying for you. LOL
    This is my fear in trying for a "3rd" baby. I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER GIRL. LOL
    6 girls, ( I except all prayers )
    29 stepdaughter
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 year old daughter, and a14 going on 30 year old daughter.. always have something to do. wait..I also have a husband, that still acts like he is 10. So I guess I have 3 kids! LOL
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have three girls. They are 13, 11 and 8. They keep me running with Track, Dance, Swim team, Piano, Triathalon team and 3 different LaCrosse teams. Plus, I homeschool the two oldest. The only time I have to myself is when I'm asleep.
  • aortiz1112
    Options
    I have been blessed with 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls....the girls are 20, 3, and 2, and my boys are 17, 12, and 2 weeks!! My oldest is out on her own now, my 17 yo and 12 yo just decided to try living with their dad recently, so it is just the two baby girls, and the newest man in my life at home with me right now.....I have been lucky enough to be a stay at home mom for the past 3 yrs, before that I was an Admin Asst, working with the US Dept of VA....
  • Nitabug36
    Options
    I do, 3, ages 4 (girl) 17/18 (boys) YOU ARE BUSY!!!!
  • carlyjayney1980
    carlyjayney1980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have 2. One of each. My son is 6 and my little girl is 4 (going on 24) :)
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have 4 - 2 boys age 28 and 15 and 2 girls aged 26 and 19. Nowadays it's my kittens who keep me the most busy, Jimmy and Alice, because the rate my older 2 are going with relationships I won't be a grandma for about another 10 - 15 years......:grumble:
  • jrocnrun
    Options
    I have 3 boys. 8 yr old twins and a 14 yr old.
  • cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have four, boys 11, 10, 8 and my baby girl is 6.......would love more but my husband said NO and then went for the snip !!! ha ha xx
  • auntiebauntie
    Options
    I also have 5 kids. 4 girls and 1 boy their ages are 36, 32, 30, 22, and 13. I know that's a big jump but the last two are family members that I adopted due to certain circumstances. My son is 13 he has Asperger's syndrome which is a mild form of Autism and when he was younger he was definitely a handful but now he seems to be getting a handle on his behavior as he is getting older. My girls are all grown and on their own with successful jobs, and families of their own. I am very proud of who they have become each and everyone of them. :happy:
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have one beautiful son aged 22 months (the two of us pictured to the left on my 30th birthday in October. Please excuse my horrible scar as I has just had my thyroid out the week before). I am dying for another but I want to get healthy first. I would love to feel confident in a swimsuit this summer and getting pregnant now would just be another way for me to put it off again. Although I was so sick during my pregnancy I ended up losing weight...hmmm.... lol.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Momma of a 15 month old!! Life is busy, but i give you mamas/papas with 2-3-4-5 kids, you are truly amazing~
  • mummy_beckster
    mummy_beckster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. Girl aged 7, boy who will be 7 on 15th Jan and another boy aged 3 (almost 4)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have one perfect boy, Nicholas, in my profile picture who just turned 8 years old. Love of my life :heart:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I've got lots of kids. I have 5 boys, 17, 14, 11, 9, and 7 and 2 step kids boy 9 and girl 6 :)
  • SDHudgins1976
    Options
    I have 2 at home.... 12 year old boy, 10 year old girl...
    and about 400 I teach between my music classes and being one of the band director... and yes, they're all "my" kids.