what do you order when you eat out ?

Options
hi yay,

just wanted to know what dish you order when you eat out ? I usually go to harvester or a pub . need ideas xxx

Replies

• ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    whatever fits in your calorie goal.......this question is far to broad to answer accurately.
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    not really . Im just asking people what they usually go for when they eat . that could be salad , pasta etc
  • catio23
    catio23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Salmon is my go-to when I'm out to eat. Have to watch the sauces, butter, etc but it's usually a relatively-safe bet.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Steak!

I love being low carb.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A lean meat with vegetables, or some type of grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Steak. low carb lover here also.
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    At a pub maybe a veggie burger & side salad!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Mult apps, an entree or two and mult desserts
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Steak or grilled chicken, with veggies and mashed potatoes. I eat half the serving of potatoes
  • FluroFaye
    FluroFaye Posts: 130
    Options
    Steak, new potatoes, plenty of veg, maybe a salad on the side with dressing on side or none!

Carvery is always a great option too!
  • Abi2012
    Abi2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I LOVE sea food! I'm craving shrimp at the moment and will probably get that next time I go out!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Whatever I feel like. It's really hard to answer this question because it really depends on where I am going.
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Salad with grilled chicken. Dressing on the side and a low calorie kind if they have it. If it is a place that has small burgers I hold the sauce/cheese, request not to have the bun buttered and put ketchup and extra veggies on it.
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    A lean meat with vegetables, or some type of grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I like fajitas without the tortillas, sour cream or cheese. Basically, sauteed chicken, steak or shrimp, peppers and a side of beans, rice and guacamole.
  • Greg3705
    Greg3705 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I try to see the menu ahead of times using their website and I figure out the calories before going in. Generate a plan and stick to it
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Tuna or Oysters
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Steak, fish, or chicken. Baked potato, sweet potato, or mashed potato. Cole slaw, baked beans, or broccoli. I usually only have a few bites of any kind of bread that may be there and save those calories for extra meat. No dessert, or maybe just a bite.
  • crunnerwv
    crunnerwv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Try only eating 1/2 of whatever you order and taking the rest home.