Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    Awww you have little babies...oh how I miss those days. 2 months. Now I want another one!! Boy please

You surely don't miss the sleep deprivation! ;)

I would LOVE another baby - even with the sleep deprivation - those little gurgles and nuzzles and even the cries get me going :-) I have 3 children, my eldest is my son - 19 years old and at uni, my eldest daughter is 18 and my little girl is 9 - I think I'm due another ;-) (or maybe not!)
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Three, Two Boys(Men) 24 & 21
    And My Sweet Girl (17):heart:
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I've got 3: 2 sons--ages 27 and 16 and a girl who's 5. :happy: Every 11 years, whether I need one or not, or so my dr. tells me! lol
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    One darling boy. He's a one year old this week geez!
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a grandma at the ripe old age of 42. :heart:
    I have two sons ages 22 & 20, both are in the service, and my eldest has two sons of his own ages 2-1/2 & 1.
  • jessicaschenkel82
    jessicaschenkel82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful boys...ages 10 & 4. Being a Mom is the most rewarding gift EVER! :)
  • tiffanieknapp
    Options
    3 kiddos! 11 year old boy, 7 year old girl and almost 4 year old girl! fun fun fun, and frustrating at times too, but mostly fun!:)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Options
    I am 25 with 3 boys, 6,4, and 3
  • leighannebaker
    Options
    I am 32. I have one beautiful 9 year old little girl. :)
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I have two boys. An 8 year old and an 11 month old. :)
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 married and have two kids. My son is 5 1/2 and my daughter turn 4 next month. My hubby and I are thinking of having another here really soon.
  • Mandy_Jerseygirl
    Mandy_Jerseygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have a 21 year old daughter....and can I say I'm so glad those teen years are behind me! ;)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i have 5 kids, girl 14, boy 13, girl 11, giirl 9, and girl 7
  • ChristySanborn
    ChristySanborn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    <--- Married with 2 boys but sometimes feels like 3 when you count the hubs
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh those were the good ole days!!!

We have two grown sons 21 and 18. But we were in the same boat basketball, football, baseball practices. Some kind of sport game, practice year round. I worked full time and went back to get my degree part time while husband took care of the kids. Husband went back to school first while I stayed home and had babies. I was super busy and found time to work out every other day. I dont know how I fit it all in but I look back and I was at my happiest and I looked my best physically.

Now the kids are grown and we are like "Ok what do we do now!" LOL! Enjoy it they grow up soooo fast and you have some teenagers that will be gone soon so your time will free up!
  • wyattlawless
    wyattlawless Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Heya Guys. 30 here. Ill be 31 the 16th!. I hope to be 235 on my Bday. I do have an awesome Son, Jett Jameson Wylde Stanley, He is 3.
  • YLo0805
    Options
    Married 12 years with twin girls toddlers (3 1/2 years old) just like other moms have said you would think running around etc... i would lose some weight..:sad:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have 5 as well, though I inherited the 3 eldest when I married the hubs, they are still my boys. Ours range (oldest all being his, mine are the youngest - and are not biologically my hubs') from 23, 20, 19, 18, 17. The 17 yo is the only girl. Back in the day we had basketball, baseball for two, football for 3, softball and cheer for my Teen Queen. It was ridiculously hard to manage, stress was always high, and then the cost of it all was astromical. Now that they are almost all out of school (just my two left and they graduate this year) things have calmed down. BUT we are already grandparents to a 2 yo grandson so it will be a cycle starting all over again, in a different aspect, in the next couple of years :ohwell:
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I have 2 wonderful kids 14 and 11, but you could not pay me to have another child!! not in a bad way just my kids are at the age where they are self Sufficient and daddy loves that lol. We stay busy as my son plays on a traveling basketball team so damn near every weekend we are up and down the east coast which messes with my running events! lol... Keep keeping your kids on that healthy path MFP'ers
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    I am a very proud mom of two beautiful kids - girl almost 7 and boy almost 4. I work full time (job) and full time (mom) and it's hard to take care of myself. I've done all the diets, etc. but nothing lasts. I'm hoping that this site does the trick.