Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options
Kayla_292to165
Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
any fans of Supernatural out there? What's your favorite episode? I am completely addicted to Sam and Dean.....favorite episode....the insane asylum or where they are inside tv shows or when Dean has the ghost sickness...

Replies

• PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Me! Love Sam.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love the show. But the show really ran out of good material after the Lucifer/Michael thing. I'll watch seasons 1-5 every few months.
    No joke.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Me me me!! Dean is my lover. I love it when he cries.
    Okay that sounds weird. But i'm not weird or sadistic i swear.
  • dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm a massive fan, I don't think I have a favourite episode though. I've watched every episode at least once and now I'm just waiting until January 16th so I can download the latest one.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    j2swagger.gif

Dean girl here. fave moment was actually in the DVD extras, it was when Jensen just ran with it on Eye of the Tiger.

fave eps: Mystery Spot and Changing Channels - i adore Loki/Gabriel!
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Love the show!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Dean all the way...

2rxhd3c.gif

Swan Song and Two Minutes To Midnight are my favorite...:)
  • mrslehan2013
    Options
    Love it!!!! Huge fan of Dean... Agree with PP---when Dean is going his air guitar!!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'll take Dean, Sam, Cas, or even Lucifer :laugh:

I just started the show in the fall. I binged and watched 1-7 in about 2.5-3 weeks, all before the current season started. The only season I wasn't a huge fan of was the one with Samuel and the random cousins.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    any fans of Supernatural out there? What's your favorite episode? I am completely addicted to Sam and Dean.....favorite episode....the insane asylum or where they are inside tv shows or when Dean has the ghost sickness...

Just started watching this show recently!!! What a couple of hotties Sam and Dean are!!!:tongue:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I'm team Dean!
  • iheartfoodalways
    Options
    i dont have a fav episode but love the eye of the tiger moment
    i <3 Dean, John and Castiel
    i thought about going to the Supernatural Con. in Dallas but out of my price range (sad day)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Oh and my favorite episodes are

The French Mistake
    Skin
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Meee!
    I love any episode with Castiel in! <3:D
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I love that show, have watched in in full up to date. My favorite episodes are when they interact with their dad, anytime they do it just brings a whole other side to the story... at least I think so.

And I agree with the eye of the tiger, loved that!

Dean is full of yum, not as much of a fan of Sam.
  • trink68
    trink68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    omg my wife is obsessed dean!!! lol
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I love love the show, I love to have both Sam and dean!:smokin:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I used to watch the show religiously. I lost interest about halfway through season 6 because the plot of the show just started getting really convoluted, like they ran out of real story ideas and were just pulling stuff out of their *kitten* every week. Tried getting back into it since, but just can't. It's just not what it used to be.

I don't really have a favorite episode per se' but I have to say I really like the whole of season 4 because the general plot of it reminds me a lot of a story I began writing myself years ago and never finished.

I like Sam more as a character because I think Dean is really one-sided. From a writing perspective there just seems to be so much more you can do with Sam given his personality type and his background with his powers (despite the fact that he hasn't used them in years)

My favorite seasons were 2-5.
  • RunswithFred
    RunswithFred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am such a Supernatural fan. :love: I heard somewhere that this is the last season, but I am hoping that it is not true because I only started watching it two years ago. I am catching up on the old episodes.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Oh GOD YES. Dean <3

Been watching that show for years. Never gets old.