Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Replies

• Laceyfitmiss
    Laceyfitmiss Posts: 2 Member
    Congratulations! Super inspiring and the picutes were AWESOME!!!! I love the cute little style of dresses tights and boots! It is amazing what God can do in your heart when you decide to make a positive life change. Good luck, I'm proud of you, whether I know you or not!
  • You look wonderful! Thank you so much for the inspiring story!
  • Hi Missy; just read your story, it was absolutely beautiful. I have been on my fitness pal now since May I believe. But I started my weight loss around the same time you did. I started walking then and now I am jogging one mile and walking 2 miles 5 x a week. I have lost over 50lbs at the present time. I have to say reading your story was similiar in many ways to mine. Its very inspiring and helpful and I really enjoyed it. I would like to become friends with you so I can continue the journey with you. Where in alabama are you as I live in Alabama also.
  • Shuleran
    Shuleran Posts: 48 Member
    WOW. The only word I can use is "inspiring". YOU have inspired me to stick to this. YOU have inspired me to keep at it.

THANK YOU!
  • mlundbe2
    mlundbe2 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks you so much for sharing your journey. It's people like you that make each day brighter!
  • wendydeal
    wendydeal Posts: 14 Member
    You look AWESOME!!
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    What an awesome success story!!
    Great job!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is amazing! I love reading success stories like yours - makes me believe in myself that much more :)
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    great job!
  • That is so awesome!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Wow, you look great and are such an inspiration!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Congratulations! Your story is so inspiring! Great job on your weight loss!
  • ehmadore
    ehmadore Posts: 72 Member
    Beautifully written! Congrats lady!:flowerforyou:
  • shortyrock_78
    shortyrock_78 Posts: 19 Member
    Great job! Very inspiring.
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Congratulations on your accomplishments!

I just love your pictures with the progress signs that you hold, you look so so so happy in all of them.
  • Miliprado
    Miliprado Posts: 4 Member
    you have done a great job you both look great. Congratulations!
  • ejgballerina
    ejgballerina Posts: 20 Member
    Wow! Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • peilover010202
    peilover010202 Posts: 32 Member
    You look FANTASTIC!! Thank you for inspiring ME to do my workout today. =)
  • TheNewMrs
    TheNewMrs Posts: 23 Member
    You look amazing...truly inspiring!
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Folks, THAT's how it's done!! CONGRATS and you look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!