Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    BEST FORUM TOPIC EVER!

Not a member of SPNFamily, how do I go about doing that? Oh, and one more thing:

Mmmmmmmmmm....Castiel :smooched:

You're a fan: You're instantly a member of the SPNfamily. Welcome to the insanity <3

Sweet! I've never been a member of a club, do we have a secret handshake or anything? :happy: :tongue:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Supernatural Convention?

I'm hoping to go to the one in Chicago this October :heart:
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Favorite Episode Swan Song. The way they had the narrator talking about the car.. freaking heck that episode still gives me chills.

The narrator is Chuck/God. It's God talking about them, God who thinks that one of the most vital things in the world is a certain '67 Chevy Impala, and it just gives me awful feels. It's so, so tragic. When Sam goes into the cage, and Cas comes back, and fixes Dean, and Dean's face, and GOD I JUST CAN'T EVEN.
    It honestly may be my favorite episode of any show ever.

When Sam sees the toy soldier in the car and he remembers everything and it gives him the strength to hold back Lucifer and ASDFGJ I JUST CAN'T. And Dean let's Lucifer beat the holy hell out of him because Sam is in there somewhere and he has to be there for his baby brother because he's always there for him and OH MY BBYS.

even just READING that i tear up!! and Dean was just so... broken. OMG THE FEELS!!! i have ALL THE FEELS!!!

also, all slashers are free to add me!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i loves it!!!!!! Supernatural was an epidemic at my school when i started, it came out of nowhere and then was suddenly everywhere!!!!! i love me some Cas =)
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    BEST FORUM TOPIC EVER!

Not a member of SPNFamily, how do I go about doing that? Oh, and one more thing:

Mmmmmmmmmm....Castiel :smooched:

You're a fan: You're instantly a member of the SPNfamily. Welcome to the insanity <3

Sweet! I've never been a member of a club, do we have a secret handshake or anything? :happy: :tongue:

We have a significant lack of real life experience due to fangirling and a lot of migraines induced by staring too long at Spn blogs. We can also identify each of the boys by their butts. If you can't tell the difference between Cas, Dean and Sam just by a glimpse of their butt in nondescript (non costume) pants then shame on you. Or rather, shame on me, because I can.
  • Kerri683
    Options
    Favorite series!! Completely addicted! I've bought the dvd's and am currently in the middle of season 3. Can't get enought of those guys!!
  • maab_connor
    Options
    i'm just gonna SPN gif for a bit... feel free to join in!

jensen24.gif

j2lu.gif

j2giant5yo.gif
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m84ybyl5E61rziwwco1_500.gif
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Love the show! I agree with your fav episode picks!
  • alisonschmalison
    Options
    Love them so much!! Can't decide which one is hotter...
  • maab_connor
    Options
    mishayes.gif

i heart Misha so hard
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this show--I got sucked in by my hubby who is a huge fan.

I am team Sam.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    mishayes.gif

i heart Misha so hard

PROUD MINION FOREVER. He is, without a doubt, my favourite person in the world. There are no words for how much I adore that man. He is a true angel. The Random Act is my favourite charity, and he is my God.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Another fantastic thing about the show is the music moments

Crystal ship-when sam in posessed and with Jo is just a fantastic tv music moment. Probably best music of any show!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    mishayes.gif

i heart Misha so hard

PROUD MINION FOREVER. He is, without a doubt, my favourite person in the world. There are no words for how much I adore that man. He is a true angel. The Random Act is my favourite charity, and he is my God.

Did you do GISHWHES this year?!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    jensen_ackles___no__yes_by_joeleneybeaney-d3bsygg.gif
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    Some of my favourite moments:

- Cas refusing to accept that Dean has personal space. Dean staring at Cas's lips while talking. The fact that since then, Dean is the one who often moves closer to Cas. They always stand close together, arms touching, wherever they are. It's like their version of a PDA.

- "I gave up everything for you." - Cas falling for Dean. Literally.

- Balthazar: Sorry, you have me confused with the other angel. You know, the one in the dirty trench coat who's in love with you.

- Castiel: I don't sleep.
    Dean: Well, I need my four hours, so...
    Castiel: I'll watch over you.

-Sam: So what, you like him better, or something?
    Castiel: Dean and I do share a more profound bond. I wasn't going to mention it.

-Castiel stares intently at Dean in silence
    Dean: Cas, not for nothing, but the last time someone looked at me like that...I got laid.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    mishayes.gif

i heart Misha so hard

Did you do GISHWHES this year?!

I was so close D: I missed the registration date because of reasons and it broke my heart. I'm doing this years though, no matter what. I was devastated to miss 2012.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    AW! It was SUCH a blast!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yumm.....Dean :) Great show!