Supernatural (the tv show)?

Options

Replies

• LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    HOLY HELL I can't believe I didn't put in my last post.
    If anyone doesn't ship Destiel they are wrong. Just watch Dean's reaction (ahem hiding his boner ahem) when Cas cleans himself up after Purgatory. Man oh man, he's got it bad.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    It creeped me out. I tried to watch it because my sister said her daughters watch and don't get freaked out. I watched like 3 episodes and spent a lot of the time with my hands over my eyes. I'm kind of a pansy like that.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    HOLY HELL I can't believe I didn't put in my last post.
    If anyone doesn't ship Destiel they are wrong. Just watch Dean's reaction (ahem hiding his boner ahem) when Cas cleans himself up after Purgatory. Man oh man, he's got it bad.

tumblr_m72p9nIvtz1rziwwco1_400.gif
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Just got Season 7 on DVD. :bigsmile:

I'm obsessed with this show!
    My favorite episode was probably when they first met the Ghostfacers.... and pretty much any episode involving them. :laugh: :laugh:
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Supernatural Convention?

No, but we do go to the panels at Comic Con. My daughter took this picture at a signing.

526570_463728590311474_615544280_n%2520%25281%2529.jpg

I was elsewhere at the time and told her I was disappointed in her for not molesting Dean for me. She said I was a terrible parent. And my favorite episode is 'Heart'.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Has anyone been to a Supernatural Convention?

No, but we do go to the panels at Comic Con. My daughter took this picture at a signing.

526570_463728590311474_615544280_n%2520%25281%2529.jpg

I was elsewhere at the time and told her I was disappointed in her for not molesting Dean for me. She said I was a terrible parent. And my favorite episode is 'Heart'.

SQUEEEEEE
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I'm almost all caught up on Netflix! Definitely team Dean!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I will say I love Soulless!Sam even though he makes me feel dirty and strange :laugh:
  • Msdarkmetal
    Options
    I love this show! Well actually I should say I love season 1-5. It went down hill after that. I still try to watch the show but I usually don't pay close attention to it. I just like to know what is going on.
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Cas!!! *swoons*

But if it were between the Winchesters, Dean all the way. Sam whines like a lil b*tch.

Fell off the bandwagon by the last season though. Too much whiney whiney.. lol

I'm on American Horror Story now :D
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Fav episode is when sam is in a timeloop. Im half way season 4 now but got all episodes
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    Fav episode is when sam is in a timeloop. Im half way season 4 now but got all episodes

Heeeeaaat of the moment!!
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

It was the heeaaaat of the mooomeeeent
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Dude. I am an obsessive. Run a fandom blog, have merch, cosplay as Cas, the whole shebang. Supernatural literally ruined my life. There are no words for how much I love that show. Did you see the PCAs? I voted for Supernatural, was so pleased it won! Also, as a fan of the show, you are now the proud owner of a PCA because SPNfamily won best fandom! YAY!

I told my parents I won a PCA and they just looked at me like :huh:

I put that *kitten* on my CV. I am a proud member of the SPNfamily and god damnit that PCA is as much mine as it is every other fans. We earned that.

Best. Shirt. Ever.
    http://www.cafepress.com/supportspn/9707004

I'm super obsessed and have been since it aired in '05. I loooove Netflix for getting so many people into this show! I'm a big time Sam girl (our son may or may not be named Samuel) and there's no way I can choose one episode. I didn't love season 3 or 6, but they rest I can get behind. 2 and 5 are my favorites. I think. I need to rewatch again. It used to be my treadmill motivation until the treadmill broke :(

And if you can get to a con, dooooooo it. Even if you only do general admission it's SUCH an awesome time.
  • LadyZephyr
    Options
    Dude. I am an obsessive. Run a fandom blog, have merch, cosplay as Cas, the whole shebang. Supernatural literally ruined my life. There are no words for how much I love that show. Did you see the PCAs? I voted for Supernatural, was so pleased it won! Also, as a fan of the show, you are now the proud owner of a PCA because SPNfamily won best fandom! YAY!

I told my parents I won a PCA and they just looked at me like :huh:

I put that *kitten* on my CV. I am a proud member of the SPNfamily and god damnit that PCA is as much mine as it is every other fans. We earned that.

Best. Shirt. Ever.
    http://www.cafepress.com/supportspn/9707004

I'm super obsessed and have been since it aired in '05. I loooove Netflix for getting so many people into this show! I'm a big time Sam girl (our son may or may not be named Samuel) and there's no way I can choose one episode. I didn't love season 3 or 6, but they rest I can get behind. 2 and 5 are my favorites. I think. I need to rewatch again. It used to be my treadmill motivation until the treadmill broke :(

And if you can get to a con, dooooooo it. Even if you only do general admission it's SUCH an awesome time.

I need that hoodie.
    I watched it when it first aired too but fell behind after season 1 before rediscovering it and sacrificing my social life to it.
    I wish I could go to a con but I live in England and D: It's the worst thing ever. But it keeps the guys safe cause otherwise I'd be attaching myself to them and never letting go.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to do a photo op with Misha if I go to the Chicago Con. I hope to Moose Hunt at San Diego Comic Con!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

today is Tuesday... but yesterday was Tuesday too...
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options

today is Tuesday... but yesterday was Tuesday too...

tumblr_mbyxn3qwjl1rx7qvoo1_500.gif
  • tessaeve
    tessaeve Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely the only show I watch on TV ever. No one is allowed to talk or move in my house while Supernatural is on. Love the Winchesters!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i love it! guilty as charged

tumblr_m6ew20xwGW1rziwwco1_400.gif