Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW - amazing story and very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing and proving to me it can be done!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wow - really inspiring me to go for it today...thank you so much for sharing your personal story and faith, by the way-love the hair bunches!!!
  • MzNiNiPowers
    MzNiNiPowers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Congratulations! Definitely an inspiration.
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What an awesome journey for you and your husband. You both look amazing and know that you feel amazing as well, I can tell it in your story. Thank you for sharing this, because as you said, seeing others succeed is motivating. Happy 2013 !!!
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!!! Congratulations! Keep up the great work! An inspiration to us all....
  • tinaslim
    tinaslim Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW! This is definitely inspiring. I'm so glad you posted your pictures and gave a step-by-step of how you did it and mainly that you just "stuck" with it! You look amazing and I'm sure feel even better!!! You go girl!! and Kudos to your husband too!! :)
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesom story!!! Thanks for the inspiration! You've done a great job!
  • rousehouse
    rousehouse Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What a year! Congratulations! You two look great.
  • msmissylowe
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Thank you guys all so much.
    I can't say enough how much looking at other peoples stories has inspired me, so thank you to all of you that have been an inspiration as well!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Yay, today is day 365 for me as well! My numbers aren't as high as yours, awesome job :)
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic!!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    definitely inspiring! You look great!! keep up the amazing work!!
  • mommyof3j
    mommyof3j Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are an inspiration. Wow. Great job!
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Its so great that you and your husband did it together.. :)
  • Lank170
    Lank170 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job....You look so much younger. Thanks for posting all those pics.
  • CatAriSal
    CatAriSal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. You are such an inspiration, thank you for posting your story.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story, congratulations on your journey.
  • Eileenparsons75
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!!! You should be so proud of yourself. Never go back!!!! I know that when I lose what I want to lose I will never ever go back!!!!! So awesome!
  • graceflo
    graceflo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! I generally don't read many of the things here in the community forum, but I happened to see your's and read it. It was encouraging to read your story. And, I agree, it really is so wonderful when we're doing and being what God created to be, one of which is being healthy for His glory. :) Hope the rest of your journey is a great one!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Happy Anniversary BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!