Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Greasy food is absolutely disgusting to me - always has been. Sugary drinks are kinda gross, too. :sick:
  • kayleenmcgrath
    kayleenmcgrath Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    it would have to be chips...I never really crave them and they don't seem that appealing to me
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I HATE cheesecake and mayo.
    I'm not big on butter straight up.
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I feel like I love EVERYTHING. I do not like nutella or bacon, though. I don't know if that really makes me lucky, though. Rather I hated doughnuts or something, LOL!
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Ketchup... Can't stand it-- wont eat food if it's on there... Beer-- lots o calories and just too bitter!
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    butter and whipped cream.
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    Potato chips.

Unfortunately, I hate mustard. Can't stand the smell. I wish I liked it.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Most beer (though I do enjoy an occasional stout/porter), soda, and most packaged junk like Doritos, PopTarts, Snack Cakes.

Oh.. and I hate fudge. It's oversweet and pasty and ruins chocolate.
  • trm981
    trm981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Donuts. The combination of overly sweet yet bland... yuck. I don't like most types of cookies either for the same reason.

Also I hate chocolate and peanut butter together which is my husband's favorite. It works out well though because I'm not tempted by his peanut butter cups and chocolate peanut butter ice cream and he knows it won't be gone when he wants to eat it. Its a win-win.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and really anything sweet. You can put cakes, candy, chocolate, etc in front of me and I'll never eat it. Now chips, on the other hand, are a different story!
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Icing. It's just too super-sweet and it ruins everything you put it on. Cake, brownies, cinnamon rolls...
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    although i will eat it in cheeseburger form.. im not a big fan of steak/beef. i dont crave it.
    i dunno if this counts as food but the taste of ALL forms of alcohol absolutely repulses me. i gag just thinking about it. beer, liquor, wine, you name it, i hate it.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    potato chips, McDonald's hamburgers, candy, dogs, people
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    McDonald's, hate the place will only go if the family are pestering me, also I'm not a lover of ice cream.
  • UpEarly
    Options
    Lobster. And I've always lived right smack on the coast where it's easy to get and not crazy expensive. I just don't like it at all.

An entire 1.25 lb lobster has 114 calories, 1 gram of fat, and 23 grams of protein. Whether you like it or not, I would count it pretty solidly as a healthy food!
  • Fluffywhip
    Options
    Cake, chocolate, donuts, nutella, and frozen meals.
  • gimpygramma
    gimpygramma Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Wings and ribs.
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    There's not a lot I do t like that's unhealthy. I hate peanut butter! And custard. Not keen on cream, but can use it as an ingredient.
    Sadly all the things I don't like are healthy - like natural yogurt! Bleurgh, makes me want to heave!! Cottage cheese too - its just so lumpy!!
    So yeah, bit of a quandary there lol
  • UpEarly
    Options
    Cold Stone ice cream

Me too! You're the first person I've ever encountered that feels the same way. Usually, I love ice cream -- but NOT Coldstone's. It tastes like frozen Crisco - greasy and pasty. Blech
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I dislike ALL meat and fish - annoying when it comes to chicken and white fish as that stuff is good for you, but at least I'm avoiding all the horribly fatty heart-attack inducing red meats.

I also don't like cake - never have, never will! Excepting cheesecake, of course...