Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• rlong010
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your new life.
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! And you look stunning!
  • butterflygirl17
    butterflygirl17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration and motivation!
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Well, you started out super-cute to begin with, but the change is amazing. Now you're still super-cute, but also glowing and healthy-looking. What a feat of determination. Very inspiring. Good job, girl!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yay for zumba!
  • MarisaMiller257
    Options
    You look amazing!!! what a difference!!!!!!!!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    lovely work
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW! WOW! WOW! You have done an AMAZING job! What an inspirational story. Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    u look great! so happy for u!

thank u for sharing
  • melissa1984mac
    Options
    You look amazing! Good for you!
  • maggiemmorton
    maggiemmorton Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    So motivating! and you look beautiful.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in more ways than on the outside. Thanks for sharing your story with those of us who really need to know that it can be done with persistence and patience.
  • corrinadavis
    Options
    I began a serious change of lifestyle this year. I live with my boyfriend whom eats whatever he wants and does whatever he wants, even if it is nothing all day and not gain a pound. My fitness pal, just in the first 11 days of starting this change of lifestyle not only shows me where I am, but when he sees it, it is like "Oh, honey. I am so sorry that I ate that in front of you, I can see the difference it makes when you eat the way you are supposed to eat." This is a totally new perspective for both of us. I want to say to you, I chose to make my weight loss an entire year as well, and your story has motivated me to keep chugging along. Thank you for sharing, as you know starting a new way of life is not easy.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Wow! 57 pounds is huge at only 5'!!! That is awesome and you look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic journey you've had. Absolutely amazing. I love all the pictures you took to document it all. Congrats!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great story. Congratulations and much continued success!
  • lpoe701
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing that. I REALLY needed it!!!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Wow!
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Smoking Hot!! God is amazing - He created you...right?? Most excellent job my lady. Used to love the Colorado mountains, (live in NE now) love - pease - light ~ j
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    omigosh! that's an amazing journey! You should feel proud. You look stunning and the story is an inspiration. thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!