What is your big reveal? When you reach your goal?

Options
Anyone have an event, or specific situation they picture in their head, when they think about reaching their goal?
Here's mine; I have a good friend who moved to Alabama in 2011. We only see each other once in the summer, when we meet-up at Hilton Head. The last we saw each other was this past July, 2012. She knows nothing about what I am doing, and I ain't telling. In my mind I keep seeing the look on her face, this coming July, when I get out of my car, at the Player's Club, in Hilton Head! It will be priceless! Cause I'm gonna be half the woman I use to be! LOL .....I soooo cannot wait!

Replies

• 6ee8ee
    6ee8ee Posts: 25
    Options
    I plan to get married, and have kids. :)
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I want a photo shoot. And I want new pictures with my girls. Other than that, everyone sees me everyday so I can't do a big reveal. I love your idea.
  • rachellem3
    rachellem3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    celebrating 5 years anniversary and i will be in a bathing suit.
  • skboz
    skboz Posts: 1
    Options
    No big reveal. But,at my goal I will be healthier,have more energy and will have had no Lap Banding.Good luck to everyone.
  • sarahbeara3655
    Options
    It's not really a reveal because everyone will see me regularly along the way but I am super excited for the beach with my boyfriend and his family in July. It's going to be so nice to feel comfortable :)
  • askillman26
    Options
    I am happy because I plan to have a baby in the near future and to STRUT my stuff, lol! Here is too the new year!!!!

P.S. I'm new too this kinda thing and I plan too follow through because I have just too much too live for and blessed! Here is too a New Year everyone! :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. just joined beginning of the year and really enjoy this site. i have learned a lot an made some great friends. we all need friends...motivation can do wonders for the spirit. my big reveal...nothing special. i just want to make sure that the rest of my life is healthier and i'm in the best shape possible. i want to enjoy life as i get older and watch my kids grow into great adults. my big reveal i guess....is the new me! i'm doing this for me...so i'm going to make this journey the best it can be. best wishes to everyone as they strive for their own "finish line." see you all there.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm warming up more and more to the idea of entering a figure comp. That's still a long way away though.

Cosplaying as She Hulk at Comic Con is another one
  • JanessaDC
    JanessaDC Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I graduate in May, and won't have seen my family since December. I'm pretty excited to walk across that stage 30lbs lighter!
  • FitnessWithaTwist
    Options
    I Vlog about my progress and in the end ill have a video with the result..talking about things i've learned and such through my experience. plus ill have some cool music to add to it! im just about 1 and half months away from being done. Feel free to ADD me up

-Dave
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking of having a goal party once I hit my last 20. Most of my friends got to see me over 90lbs lighter at a friends wedding. I know it was her day but I got a ton of compliments and it was glorious!! Mind you this was a commitment ceremony, not a legal wedding, AND she did choose to have it on my birthday! She kinda had it coming ;-)
  • mylee69
    mylee69 Posts: 15
    Options
    I see my family quite regular, except for one who lives quite a way off, so I am going to wear my clothes that are too big and when I want to do the big reveal I'm going to buy some clothes that fit well, not over the top skin tight, but well fitted. I'm pretty sure it will be noticed then. The words I think I would like to hear are 'wow, you have a waist' :smile:
  • leah_rose95
    Options
    My brother is coming home from Afghanistan for my graduation in June! so i hope i can keep it up to surprise him!
  • tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    Strip off the shirt at a pool party and shock the hell out of everyone who knew me as the "Fat Guy"
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    if i lose the weight by my goal date (my college graduation this may) then bikini pics! ive never taken them before
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    That will be so cool! My big reveal will be my before and after pictures on here :)
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Comic Con thing is a cool idea. I thought of doing that too....but not as She Hulk. I was thinking Hell Boy.
  • thinfitme
    Options
    A good friend of mine is coming to visit in the summer (around July) and I am also moving to a city near the beach (which means Bikinis 24/7).
    Good luck to all.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I plan to get married, and have kids. :)

lol!!! I am getting married and intend to have kids! lol!!!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've seen a couple people say it already, but I'm hoping to go see some friends this summer that I haven't seen since last March. It'd be awesome to surprise them and see their reactions.