Hey Handsome / Beautiful! What makes you melt?

Options

Replies

• lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du
    Yeah

Mmmbop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du bop, ba duba dop
    Ba du
    :smokin:

This made my day...im a huge hanson fan!

Ha...Ha...Ha..
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When a guy winks at me unexpectedly. Total strangers have flustered me that way.
    Me too. I stop dead in my tracks, lose track of what I'm saying, stare hexed for a few moments, probably blush, lose about 10 gallons of confidence and then can't stop thinking of the guy for a good deal afterwards who I of course now consider hot and manly where I might have formerly only considered him ok.

Exactly!
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I sometimes call my husband Daddy.

tumblr_m4g8zieuy01qfw2dno1_250.gif

This fits perfectly..and i LOVE bones.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Used to be "Hi georgeous". Now it's "Daddys' home"!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    When my husband to be and I were getting to know each other, he'd call me or text me with "Hey, Baby!" and it felt so warm and loving! He still calls me baby. :)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    We all have them. The pet names and descriptions that make our knees weak and our hearts melt.

For me, it's "Hey handsome!" A women calls me handsome and I'm putty in her hands.

So what name does it for you?
    Jeez! Wish my b/f was like that.
    I call him handsome everyday but think it flows over his head.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Had an old friend chatting to me on FB and he would call me Tess, I used to hate it but now it makes me blush a little.

Being called Legs (dont ask) makes me smile and blush too and a little hot under the collar :)
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My hubby from day one has called me "hey beautiful" or "sexcito" - even at my fattest. He has an assortment of pet names, but when he calls me by my real name, that's when I know he's in a bad mood.
  • christy3565
    Options
    It always gets me when I'm called beautiful or blue eyes. The tone when said also affects the meltiness :wink:
  • louisel809
    Options
    when my bf puts his hand protectivley on me, just at my hip and just oh so close to my bum but not quite! :)
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    When my fiance` gently massages my lower back while he has his arm around me when we are watching TV. Or when he kisses me on the forehead randomly while we are at store ....
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Nope, little pet names do nothing for me, apart from irritate the crap out of me
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just a big handsome smile does it for me.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    When she puts a bag on my head I melt....as long as she lets me wear my chain and my turtleneck sweater.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My husband always calls me The Taminator. It's not so sexy.

Compliments that catch me completely off-guard get me. Whether from my husband, a friend, or a stranger. I feel so self-conscious and that feeling of unexpected flattery is my "melt" trigger.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    it's not necessarily what he says, more HOW he says it, and he knows what it does to me. :tongue: :blushing:
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    when my husband rolls the sleeves of his dress shirt up. oh my! what a turn on.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I love when my husband gives me a pat on my rear and calls me sexy :blushing: and then whispers in my ear "oh I love your butt!"
    I have to say he has a cute *kitten* as well :blushing: Gotta love a tight behind! Damn 5 more hours till he gets home! :sad:
  • bandedsandi
    bandedsandi Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Haven't had anything said or done to me for such a long time by a man, forgotten how it feels!

However, when my high school students say 'Awww Sandi hoca', I'm pretty much putty in their hands - good thing they don't know about this site, or else I'll get it all the time! LoL!
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    kisses on my neck... mmhmm! that! :smokin: