Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• flarge
    flarge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love all food that is bad for me. Maybe I'm just blanking right now, but I honestly can't think of any unhealthy/junk food that I really dislike. It sucks! lol
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    Quite a few people don't like Nutella or bacon. I think bacon would taste fabulous dipped in Nutella. Yum. The only food I can't stand eating is water chestnuts, and those aren't even bad for you. Ugh.
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Not liking chips, or pretzels or any of those types of snacks.
  • TOPSrainee
    Options
    Mayo, gravy, beer, bacon (don't throw things at me for that one--people usually do!); and Cheetos, Doritos, Fritos, or any similar type of snack chip (including regular potato chips, although I do like baked ones). Oh and I'm not a huge fan of pork or beef, but I do crave a hamburger every now and then. I could easily live without either, though.

I love Cadbury Creme Eggs. Just saw them in the grocery store yesterday already and had to resist. I'm sure I'll have one or two (or half a dozen) before they disappear, though!

Oh and Nutella is awesome! I don't eat it often or in large amounts, but it's delish.
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Twinkies! Can't stand the things. Donuts, most pastry-type treats. Cheesecake. Most kinds of pies, even like pumpkin and apple, I'm not really too into them. Candy/caramel apples, YUCK! Who thought of those? Ice cream and chocolate are pretty much take it or leave it for me; I'm not one of those girls who feels like ice cream and chocolate are the nectar-given gift of the Gods. That's all I can think of right now.
  • kcwest4
    kcwest4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL-ing at AphelionPDX... I did try the bacon with Nutella spread on it, and it was so dang delicious. As for foods I'm glad I don't like... I hate chips (except tortilla chips), mayo, gravy, cow's milk, ground beef. I'm sure there are more I can't think of now :tongue:
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    "Lucky" I don't like? Well...foods I don't like aren't necessarily bad for you, they just taste like @$$. You know, like onions. How can people eat that crap with a clean conscience??? :laugh:

Onions are nasty raw but delightful when you cook the wickedness out of them.
  • SmangeDiggs
    SmangeDiggs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Fudge, caramel and anything chocolate flavoured if its not the real deal I don't want it. Also hate milk even flavoured stuff unfortunately all other fatty things I love.
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Lobster. And I've always lived right smack on the coast where it's easy to get and not crazy expensive. I just don't like it at all.

Visited the east coast for vacation this year...had to try it, because of the hype....okay...I tried it, and never really desire to do that again...Not my favorite and I like seafood~I suppose it would be an acquired taste, but you have to "practice" for that and I won't.
  • BobbieLee1959
    Options
    "Lucky" I don't like? Well...foods I don't like aren't necessarily bad for you, they just taste like @$$. You know, like onions. How can people eat that crap with a clean conscience??? :laugh:

Onions are nasty raw but delightful when you cook the wickedness out of them.

I love onions in anything but fried potatoes...how weird is that?
  • BobbieLee1959
    Options
    Twinkies! Can't stand the things. Donuts, most pastry-type treats. Cheesecake. Most kinds of pies, even like pumpkin and apple, I'm not really too into them. Candy/caramel apples, YUCK! Who thought of those? Ice cream and chocolate are pretty much take it or leave it for me; I'm not one of those girls who feels like ice cream and chocolate are the nectar-given gift of the Gods. That's all I can think of right now.

With a list of hated items like that, I find it hard to believe you have ever had a weight problem...:) Lucky Ducky!!
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, meat, beer, wine, most cake (except cheesecake!), whipped cream and nutella. I wish I could say the same about chocolate and breads; I wouldn't have a weight problem if I didn't eat those!
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Fast food :/
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Potato Chips
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    chocalate and the very thought of mayo makes me sick
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    peanut butter. its not like i dont like.. but its not my favorite

same! my mom eats it all the time.. bananas, apples, & off the spoon. I like it.. but VERY minimal. Every once in a while I will toast some bread & spread with peanut butter.:smile:
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I could literally eat pizza 7 times a week.

YESSSSSHH! Totally there with you! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I don't like cheese :sick:
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    sweets or "candy" ... if there's a big bowl of sweets i don't touch ...

Chocolate on the other hand .... :blushing:
  • kaltey
    kaltey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows plain, good in hot chocolate and Rice Krispie treats, not good by themselves, jello, I hate eggs, and chocolate milk makes me gag.