fat hand vs skinny hand (pics)

Options

Replies

• Subowski
    Options
    Wow, what a great idea for a comparison.....and you look fab!! Very inspiring, thank you.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. My fat wrists have always bothered me, even at my smallest they've always been out of proportion to my body so I'm really hoping they shrink with the rest of me now.
  • sillyli234
    sillyli234 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I went from a 9 1/4 ring size down to 6 3/4 for wedding band size...wish I had taken a fat hand picture at the beginning.
  • nicstir
    nicstir Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    oh my god my jaw dropped you look fantastic!!
  • LazyLucee
    Options
    Haha ... I'm always staring at my fingers, hands and wrists wishing they were more 'normal' sized again. Can't wait til they get there again ... Although I joined here a while ago, I didn't start working on myself until the 8th. A year from now I hope I too have nice hands!

Awesome job! :)
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • michelle1404
    Options
    You look amazing, hope i get near to the same effect. x
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    What an awesome idea!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Love it! You - and your hand - look great!!!!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I honestly didn't realize how much smaller my hands and wrists had gotten. I always thought I had pretty small wrists atleast...guess I was in denial
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    LOVE this. :smile:
  • djmom1984
    djmom1984 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LOVE the skinny dress! Where can I get one?
  • antijenic
    Options
    Great work, you look fantastic!
  • barbie_g1rl
    Options
    you look gorgeous and i am loving ur dress
  • mwhit1445
    Options
    Those are great visuals! I love the hand pics!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Nice hands!! :bigsmile:

Nice head to toe too.....great job! Congrats on your success!!
  • digitalxhottie
    Options
    CONGRATS!! Your hand looks great LoL and looking at your profile pic, you look pretty amazing too!!!
    I noticed in a comment that someone else made that you were picking up your hubby? Are you a military wife? Im a Marine wife myself :)
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    Wow! I love the hand picture. Great job!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    I love this post because when I took a "before" picture of my hand, I thought I must be the only one who does this! Happy I'm not alone :-) One of my big goals is for my wedding ring to fit again! I could've resized the ring, but decided to resize myself instead. You look great, by the way! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!