fat hand vs skinny hand (pics)

13»

Replies

• awesome!
  • JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Great photos!! My rings were too tight to wear at one stage. Your hand, your body and your face all look amazing. But you were pretty before, too!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Wow!! Great idea to compare hands! Great pics! Great progress! Love the way you have done your nails in the skinny hand! Thank you for sharing.
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    my neck and hands are always skinny,rest of my body wouldn't follow the example...LOL!
    beautiful NSV...
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    LOVE the skinny dress! Where can I get one?

thank you! I got it at JcPenney
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Well done...you look great! I took no pictures at the beginning and wish I had. I'd noticed my hands/wrists were getting smaller and none of my rings fit the finger purchased for. My Mum keeps mentioning my slimmer hands :)
  • petersonabt
    CONGRATS!! Your hand looks great LoL and looking at your profile pic, you look pretty amazing too!!!
    I noticed in a comment that someone else made that you were picking up your hubby? Are you a military wife? Im a Marine wife myself :)

Im a navy wife :) we are going threw our third deployment...each one I said would be the time I would loose weight...this time I finally did it...so really excited for him to come home. I wore a dress the first deployment almost like the one I got this time (must really like that kind lol) but I looked 6-7 months pregnant in it :( didn't even realize it till I started looking through old pics. denial is an awful place to be lol
  • petersonabt
    I love this post because when I took a "before" picture of my hand, I thought I must be the only one who does this! Happy I'm not alone :-) One of my big goals is for my wedding ring to fit again! I could've resized the ring, but decided to resize myself instead. You look great, by the way! Thanks for sharing :-)

Nope not alone lol. I didn't do the before pic on purpose though lol. im just a nerd who takes weird pics sometimes lol. I forgot about it but been going through old pics lately and was like oh wow. lol
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    That is one sexy hand!! And the body attached to is as well! :) Great job!
  • tresamies
    tresamies Posts: 5 Member
    Can you tel us what you did to get there! I am curious..you loook fab...
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Haha - this is so awesome! LOVE IT! Congrats on your great progress and dedication. Keep up the great work of maintaining a healthy lifestyle for you! :o)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    I wished I had taken more before pics including hands, but I didn't. Great job!!! you look wonderful
  • simplyk8
    simplyk8 Posts: 12 Member
    You look amazing! I like the change up in the before/after pics. I think I might take some of those for when progress seems slow. What a difference!
  • petersonabt
    Well done...you look great! I took no pictures at the beginning and wish I had. I'd noticed my hands/wrists were getting smaller and none of my rings fit the finger purchased for. My Mum keeps mentioning my slimmer hands :)

I wish I had more in-betweens but I think I finally started realizing my weight problem and so I avoided the camera.
  • petersonabt
    Can you tel us what you did to get there! I am curious..you loook fab...

some of it was my daughter lol when I got pregnant with her I got really sick. I really didn't gain much. the doctors told me "its okay you have plenty of fat for her to feed off of" kinda was an eye opener. lol.

Last year I changed my diet completely and started exercising regularly. I pretty much count everything that goes into my mouth. I do have off days and have days that aren't so great but for me this was a lifestyle change not just a short term diet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!