60 lbs down, only a few to go.

Options

Replies

• finally79
    finally79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration. A beer lover who doesn't have a beer belly. I just bought a new pair of tennis shoes and I'm gonna start walking until I can actually run. I hope eating clean will show on me as well as it does on you. You totally rock!
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Super inspirational!!! WTG!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • cmhusns
    cmhusns Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is definitely a success story. I'm so happy for you! You have motivated me so much! I often wonder what's really under the layers if I keep working out. I will find out! I swear I saw a hint of Abs on myself today! (which - I must say was a very exciting moment for me.)
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! You've done a wonderful job. Luv your abs!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I am very impressed! I wish!
  • zothiso
    zothiso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!!
  • BeDawn
    BeDawn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I am also 5'4", I started at 190 and I am down to 155. You are a great inspiration.
    I do have a few questions, if you have a moment. Did you start running on a treadmill, pavement, or ? I have been wanting to run, but my neighborhood is not really runner friendly. Also, how many times a week did you strength train at first? Thank you, you've helped me get motivated again!
  • lhergenr
    lhergenr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wow, i think i just turned gay
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! 60 lbs on me won't be so amazing but it's about half way. I need to find me some "craft" beer.....pretty sure you meant "draft" LMAO! Very inspiring - thank you for posting!
  • lellagella
    lellagella Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress :)
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    that is just awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for posting and also reminding us it takes patience!!!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great and your arms and abs are amazing! Very well done!
  • inflationary
    inflationary Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    uh, may, zing.

holy ****.
  • SugarFemme24
    SugarFemme24 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing!
  • nm8962
    nm8962 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I will try your suggestion on running for a short time, then building on that. Right now, I can't run at all. You will be my inspiration.
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! 60 lbs on me won't be so amazing but it's about half way. I need to find me some "craft" beer.....pretty sure you meant "draft" LMAO! Very inspiring - thank you for posting!

Not so sure about that - we have a huge range of craft beers in NZ so there's definitely such a thing (of course we also have draft beer too).

OP - you look AMAZING. I am completely jealous :smile:
  • CathMarissa
    CathMarissa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm at 190 and shooting for 140 -- you just proved to me what a difference that makes! You look BEAUTIFUL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!