110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• labyrinth84
    Options
    WOW, just WOW!

You look fab!!
  • ctes11
    ctes11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! Very inspiring
  • JAIMEBARNARD
    JAIMEBARNARD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats really fantastic!! Well done!!! You look amazing and i'm really happy for you! x
  • KFPowell65
    Options
    I'm so happy for you and draw from your story. I too have a great deal of weight to loose but am focused on the journey. A new lifestyle with healthier habbits!

A few years ago I lost 60 lbs on weight watchers but gained about 1/2 of it back over the past year. I let emotions sabotage my healthy life style. NO MORE!

On New Years eve I told my friend I was ready to commit to a healthy lifestyle again and she introduced me to My fitness pal that night.

I can not believe how easy it is! I think it is the simplicity that is so motivating! I love getting to the bottom of my food tracker and hitting that little button that tells you " based on today you will weigh ? in 5 weeks! That was so clever, thank you to whom ever thought of that!

Good luck to everyone out there, we can do it!
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! :bigsmile: Nothing else comes close to a word for you. Please share how you did it, your struggles, and any tips you might have for those of us just starting out on our own weight loss adventure.
  • aygee50
    aygee50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!! So inspiring!!! You look so much younger too! Great job and thank you for sharing.
  • edessad
    edessad Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You have my admiration
  • minakshihall
    minakshihall Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing. You did it.
  • lisalou1509
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Well done :)
  • stephlpirozek
    Options
    I think you look fantastic! The photos you posted are truely inspirational. I hope that I look that good when or around the time I reach my goal of losing 100 lbs. Wishing you luck on the last 10 lbs. :)
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WoWee wowow! What an inspiration you are!
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    u look AMAZING AND SO MUCH YOUNGER....u have so much to be proud of....i am very proud of you...great to hear that all of your numbers are on the right track as far as ur bp, diabetes and cholesterol...thats wat its all about being HEALTHY FOR LIFE....KUDOS:flowerforyou:
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Whaou !!!! I'm speechless !!
    You look so strong & healthy & happy !
    Your kids must be so proud of their mum
  • ClaireFitness83
    ClaireFitness83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fantastic!! Sometimes when people lose weight they age a lot, but you didn't and you look stunning!!

You lost a "me" as I weigh 112lbs, you must be so proud of yourself... And so you should :)
  • katiesmith09
    katiesmith09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing :)
    Keep up the great work, attitude and life style change!
  • AnotherDreamer2013
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I'm at the very beginning of this journey and it truly is inspiring to see people who have traveled this road so beautifully and well.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Lady, you look amazing! Awesome job!
    When I checked your profile I couldn't believe you're 45, you look like 10 years younger than that :)
  • cindyfrogsharp
    Options
    this is fantastic you are a true inspiration you are stunning keep up the good work
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great job! :bigsmile: I just signed on here. I have lost 8 lbs since Dec 20 th on another site. My neice recommended his one & it seems to be better so going to try it here.
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!