Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I must agree with everyone else, u look RADIANT...ur story has UPLIFTED AND INSPIRED me so much...thank you for sharing....KUDOS TO U AND UR HUSBAND::flowerforyou:
  • cozystyle
    cozystyle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I agree with you...it brought me to tears also...they were really flowing....i was like wat the heck is wrong with me, but her story was so inspiring, along with her strong FAITH....loved how her and her husband accomplished this journey together....BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Your story brought me to tears! You and your husband look great- and its wonderful that you two were able to experience this journey together. You look so much younger and happier! Keep up the good work!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    This was a wonderful, motivating post! Thank you for sharing your story - you look absolutely radiant!
  • DanielleMercer91
    Options
    So amazing! so inspirational! congrats to you on your healthy change of life :)
  • swik23
    swik23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - very inspirational! :D
  • twill68
    twill68 Posts: 84
    Options
    you totally give me the confidence that this is possible! thank you for sharing your story and pics!! :bigsmile:
  • susiesmileygirl
    susiesmileygirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. I am new to myfitnesspal and its stories like yours that really inspire me to keep going. Thank you.
  • eyano001
    eyano001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome!!!!!!!!! Both of you! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I am so proud of you. I need to read these type of stories to get motivated. I started just a week ago but I am already hooked in. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LindaC3
    LindaC3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • 1favoredlady
    1favoredlady Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing! Thanks for sharing
  • oreo182
    oreo182 Posts: 17
    Options
    WooHoo! You've done what I hope I'll be able to do. You look gorgeous!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WORK, thank you so much for sharing! I wish I had taken pictures at my 10lb intervals, great idea
  • gypsyporter
    Options
    i loved reading that and seeing your photos, well done to both of you. may you have a long and healthy life :flowerforyou:
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing :)
  • jascat83
    Options
    awww, you've given me goosebumps reading this!!! congrats on all ur hard work - you look fantastic!!
  • monteymole
    Options
    Amazing well done to you :)
  • ellejaye180
    ellejaye180 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!