Alright, Opinion Needed! Which is WORSE?!

Options
124»

Replies

• MarlaMcClanahan
    Options
    Lalalalyndsay, did you want a response to your "Say What?", or was it just an exclamation?
  • Blmarlborough
    Options
    Well if I called my girl a slut, I'd get a very quick kick to the D. So I think slut is worse.
  • MarlaMcClanahan
    Options
    Lalalalyndsay, did you want a response to your "Say What?", or was it just an exclamation?
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    definitely white trash
  • aekimz23
    aekimz23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think this is more of a situational topic. Personally I see calling any person, male or female, "white trash," or as was mentioned before, "trailer park trash," is worse than calling a woman a slut. Though, I do believe there are conditions in which it is unforgivable to call a woman a slut. A husband, boyfriend, significant other, male of any relationship should not call a woman a slut in vain. No matter if the woman is sexually promiscuous or not, those are words that a person should regret saying from the get-go if they say it to intentionally be cruel. However, I will say it's a bit more crude to judge someone for their financial situation by calling them white trash or trailer park trash. I think most people would agree that if we could all choose the financial situation we were born into, we'd all want to live comfortably, and that definitely does not = being poor. In certain ways, a woman can manipulate how she is portrayed, I'm a nerd who dresses for comfort and is still overweight, as such, I do not frequently get called a slut, and if I do, it's by a friend or family member as a joke. If instead of dressing for comfort and acting like a nerd I began dressing like Snooki and acting like her, (doing the "Jersey turnpike" and flashing my hoo-hah to an entire room full of drunk strangers and the entirety of the show's viewers), being called a slut would probably be a non-event.

ETA: just realized this was an older post that was recently unearthed, sorry for the rant on an old topic. :blushing: