60 lbs down, only a few to go.

Options

Replies

• hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!
    I am an inch shorter and only a couple pounds heavier, but you are a lot leaner. Your muscle mass must be great.
    I was also active and love hiking and just discovered a love of running. (I'm also vegetarian for 13 years)
    Very inspiring!
    Congrats on all your hard work
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING girl!!! Awesome job!!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    the payoff for all of your hard work is stunning! well done!
  • mustdothis40
    mustdothis40 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Total inspiration!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Oh wow! You are so inspiring!
  • tygereyesfire
    tygereyesfire Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It is so encouraging to see someone lose a larger amout and to have a wonderful figure for it. When I have reached my goal I will have lost a large amount as well and have been worried about excess skin etc and your after picture is really encouraging to see. I have tried a spot of running and was really self conscious that I could not run for very long before rest (never been a runner, always swimmer) so that has been good to read that you too built up from just a couple of minutes. Thank you for posting this, it is really motivating and inspirational for those of us with a longer journey ahead. Thank you :smile:
  • kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    You have achieved some amazing results!! I have lost 20 and have another 25 to go. I hope one day to look like you.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job :)
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • Kelly_fat2fit30
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! And so so happy!!!
  • jdawn120191
    Options
    You look incredible!
    Love the tattoo also! :P
  • Anclote
    Anclote Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! I am also 5'4", I started at 190 and I am down to 155. You are a great inspiration.
    I do have a few questions, if you have a moment. Did you start running on a treadmill, pavement, or ? I have been wanting to run, but my neighborhood is not really runner friendly. Also, how many times a week did you strength train at first? Thank you, you've helped me get motivated again!

Hey Jasa!
    I did start running on the street. That being said, I was living in a pretty big city in Poland at the time and it was a little dicey at times... I would say that it's worth it to get into your car or onto a bus, and go for a scouting mission. Look for neighborhoods where you see people running and where you might like to run, yourself. I often drive to nearby parks, just because it's fun to people and dog watch ;)
    I hate treadmills!!!! But we all have to use them sometimes. I would encourage you to avoid them unless it's pouring rain, or too hot to run.
    When I first started strength training, I would use hand-held 8-lb free weights and occasionally do a video. I'd say 4 times a week. Now I have a gym membership, and I go about 3 times a week for a bootcamp-style workout which really kicks my *kitten*.
    I found that the thing that really made my muscle tone start to show was eating right. Can't underestimate that.
    xo
    An
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    congrats
  • dancngdolfn
    dancngdolfn Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I want your flat stomach :). I started at almost 200 lbs and i'm now down 60 lbs also but my stomach definitely doesn't look like that. Way to go you are awesome.
  • rewwr5
    rewwr5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow! that is amazing =) i'm trying to lose about 38 pounds in 6 months and this gives me a lot of motivation and i'm convinced that i can do this if i really want to.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Looks good.
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    oh ... WOW!!!! You look wayyyyy smaller than me and we almost weight the same (138) and similar height (5'3").
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    THIS IS VERY MOTIVATING, I HAVE 70LBS TO GO AND AT THE MOMENT I ANTICIPATE MUCH WOBBLINESS IN THE WAISTLINE - I AM GOING TO HAVE TO TONE BIG STYLIE! WELL DONE XX
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow you were always pretty but now you look seriously hot! I've just started weight training with my hubby and at 5'4 I'm wanting to get down to about 130 from 147lb. I'm hoping I can look half as good as you!!! Well done, you're an inspiration to us all
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!