That's it it's over

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You guys need to stop being mean, she is looking for help not, criticism and laughs.

help her for god sakes.

You've got the hand holders and coddlers already doing the soft side of support.

The rest of us are giving her tough love. She's getting all kinds of support :D All the basis of what might snap her out of her supposed dilemma are present and accounted for. WOOT WOOT :D
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Dude, Just because you forgot to brush your teeth in the morning doesn't mean you have to stop doing it altogether. Brush them at lunch and remember the next morning.

I've never liked brushing my teeth

See, this is the type of response that makes me believe this OP is FOS. If ya'll want to continue to feed the troll, go right ahead...I'm out!

Someone put out a picture of cookies. I want to stay and lick my screen.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    To the OP I have read your profile but you really need to change this little part of it because I was so up for fighting your corner and wanting to help but this sounds really pedophilia

"my creepy friends on here. I often think about getting a window-less van or ice cream truck to entice children. "
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    To the OP I have read your profile but you really need to change this little part of it because I was so up for fighting your corner and wanting to help but this sounds really pedophilia

"my creepy friends on here. I often think about getting a window-less van or ice cream truck to entice children. "

I feel she is just seeking attention any way she can get it. I'm not going to play along. I'm out as well.
    If she was serious and didn't make such outrageous statements I would stick around to help out but she just posts one crazy post after another.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sense+of+humor
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

What's pedophilia?
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    You guys need to stop being mean, she is looking for help not, criticism and laughs.

help her for god sakes.

You've got the hand holders and coddlers already doing the soft side of support.

The rest of us are giving her tough love. She's getting all kinds of support :D All the basis of what might snap her out of her supposed dilemma are present and accounted for. WOOT WOOT :D

All I was saying is I am done with this. I have no dilemma, weight loss is too hard for me
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

I feel she is just seeking attention any way she can get it. I'm not going to play along. I'm out as well.
    If she was serious and didn't make such outrageous statements I would stick around to help out but she just posts one crazy post after another.

Why would you call me crazy? One person calling me fat and now you call me crazy? I thought this was my fitness PAL
  • twinketta
    Options

Which doesn`t bode well that you are in the friends list???? Any one that wants to entice children to an ice cream truck or or window-less van sounds bad to me or anyone I would guess????
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Why would you call me crazy? One person calling me fat and now you call me crazy? I thought this was my fitness PAL

Nope this is "my flirt pal", that's what all the "would you bang me ?" threads are for.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

What's pedophilia?

33004554.jpg
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Which doesn`t bode well that you are in the friends list???? Any one that wants to entice children to an ice cream truck or or window-less van sounds bad to me or anyone I would guess????

Ya because I want to pass our free candy!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options

First I did NOT call you crazy. I called your posts crazy.
    2nd no one here called you fat.
    You need to quit playing around with people.
    OVER AND OUT!!! SEE YAH!!!!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    K if this is for serious - I am surprised you have not learnt more about "moderation" since you have started MFP. Seriously I am surprised you made it so far if you are seriously stressing over this.

A few treats is not a big deal - and if it is as big of a deal to you as you are making it to be, i suggest you go see a therapist. I sense an ED red flag here.
  • twinketta
    Options
    As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnosis criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

There ya go...like you did not know as an adult!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia, or paedophilia, is a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 11 years or younger, though specific diagnosis criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

There ya go...like you did not know as an adult!

so now you're accusing the OP of being a pedophile? is that correct??
  • bayBSteps
    Options
    wow some of these people on this thread are very rude.... ANYhow, you are putting yourself into starvation mode when you eat too few calories your body will hold on to anything you put in it, and starving yourself KILLS your metabolism. You have to eat regularly, like every 2-3 hours to keep your blood sugar stable and your body and brain functioning. I have done what you are, and it was worse then eating a lot. Lots of lean protein, veggies, fats from olives, nuts, and avocado. Foods that are filling but not a lot of calories will help you. You won't feel like you are pigging out, and you will be satisfied, and your body will start losing again. Good luck. Feel free to add me, and I promise i won't be a jerk like some of these people.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    and now that I am reading more into this thread - perhaps a psychologist, psychiatrist/psych ward or jail would be more appropriate
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I ate 2 cookies and a milky way and haven't exercised in 2 days and I weighed myself today and I still weigh the same as yesterday. I'm done with this whole weight loss "thing".

lol WUT

This whole thread...is hilarious.

OP if you are trying to be funny, well done! If you are serious...awwwwww, here's a pity (((hug)))
  • addyl7
    addyl7 Posts: 7
    Options
    Get off the scale. Stop weighing yourself. I weigh myself once a week, at the same time each week and never at any other time. As other posts said, your body weight changes throughout the day. Eating and then weighing yourself is not an accurate reflection of your actual weight. Get out and do something else. And don't feel bad about eating cookies or candy. Just be sure you log it and be aware of how it makes you feel. But seriously, get off the scale.
This discussion has been closed.