That's it it's over

Options

Replies

• RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    To winner victor, no I am giving an explanation to a question that the op seemed to struggle with as an adult. Do you have a problem with my answer?

I like to pass out candy to children and I want a van, what's the issue? Although an Icecream truck would allow me easy access to treats.

My dad owned a Dairy Queen. I became very thin working there. One reason was the amount of walking, the other was that I didn't have to deny myself, and I could make a very tiny sundae in a spoon. :-)

That sounds delicious
  • successgal1
    successgal1 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    To winner victor, no I am giving an explanation to a question that the op seemed to struggle with as an adult. Do you have a problem with my answer?

I like to pass out candy to children and I want a van, what's the issue? Although an Icecream truck would allow me easy access to treats.

My dad owned a Dairy Queen. I became very thin working there. One reason was the amount of walking, the other was that I didn't have to deny myself, and I could make a very tiny sundae in a spoon. :-)

That sounds delicious

Yep, a little vanilla, a little hot fudge, 2 peanuts and voila, a tiny peanut buster parfait.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I see that a lot of people are quoting from the OP's profile.

Are you not seeing that she admits she is INSECURE???

Good god, people; when someone who is insecure admits they have a problem with something, the best thing is obviously to mock and ridicule them for it; that's gonna fix everything. </sarcasm>
  • Karencandothis
    Options
    Dear RedHead
    Don't give up!! You had a bad day maybe even a bad week. I am just one of millions of people who have had bad days and bad weeks but I am not giving up!! Don't you give up either. Get a good nights rest and put both feet on the floor tomorrow and walk to the kitchen and eat a healthy breakfast!! You are going to have a good day tomorrow I just know it! PEACE
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Good god, people; when someone who is insecure admits they have a problem with something, the best thing is obviously to mock and ridicule them for it; that's gonna fix everything. </sarcasm>

Accept...if you look at her history and read previous contributions to posts you will see that most responses are very sarcastic...IMO this is a bored person that wanted some fun.
  • stonegatewest
    Options
    Don't walk away so easily because .... you are walking away from yourself! What happened with the candy bar and cookies is over. Move forward. Get back on the program and hang in there. I was just looking for inspiration myself and saw your post. DON'T GIVE UP ON YOURSELF. :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Hey, if you look at my responses, you will see a ton of sarcastic stuff as well. It's the Internet; there's stupid people here. Fact. That still doesn't mean that calling someone bipolar, an idiot, a pedophile, and a jerk is okay. Even if she WERE trolling, that is completely beside the point, now that things have devolved to this level of petty personal attacks.

The OP never attacked anyone, never called anyone names. Is she sensitive and insecure? Obviously. I mean, she does have red hair, so that would make anyone self conscious (OP I LOVE YOUR HAIR), but jeez. Play nice.
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    The journey never ends! Ever! It's simple you just gotta pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get right back to it the next day ^_^ trust me, I had a string of Binge days and those didn't stick with me, you'll do fine I promise just keep at it! :D

Btw these people on are are total arses -_- that really upset's me to see the lack of support D:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Accept...if you look at her history and read previous contributions to posts you will see that most responses are very sarcastic...IMO this is a bored person that wanted some fun.

Since when did attacking my character and personality by reviewing my previous posts become ok? I DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED FAT!
    I'm not a bad person stop making me feel bad!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much about small indulgences. It takes 7,000 extra calories above TDEE to equal a 2-pound weight gain. That would be a lot of cookies and Milky Way bars.
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    could be that "time of the month", eh?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    128708495594016451.jpg
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    DO NOT GIVE UP. Go and drink some hot water, go to bed and start a fresh tomorrow. Your life is worth a lot more than giving up after a few bad days.

Just go and do some exercise to burn off those calls
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Two cookies and a Milky Way aren't going to ruin your diet. It takes 3500 calories to put on a pound, and I doubt that that combination came to that amount of calories.

A nutritionist told me that the amount of exercise it takes to burn off whatever food you eat - there's no way you can burn enough calories to make up for it most of the time. That's why I didn't join the gym that was next door to the Dairy Queen. I knew myself - I'd go work out, then I'd stop there and get a blizzard which would cost me more calories than what I burned at the gym.

Dust yourself off, get back on track.
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmm. milky way.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options
    Devotchka, you ignorant slut.....

That hurts rachelle, right down to my soul
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i really want a cookie now.
  • It is ok we all have those days. Dont beat yourself up the main thing is to get back on track tomorrow is a new day. You can do this stay focused...:)
  • Silly5pretty
    Options
    Don't give up! We're all entitled to a treat or a "bad" day here and there! I'm sure when Halloween rolls around birthday parties.. I won't be able to resist candy or cake. And that's okay!! Don't beat yourself up over a milky way and a couple of cookies.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I actually have no idea what is going on here, but I am going to get a cookie.
This discussion has been closed.