Losing weight before summer- whose with me?

Options
13»

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!
    start:150.5
    end:130
  • cdmatlock1
    cdmatlock1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I leave for a 3 week European Vacation on June 10th and would love to see 160-170 by then. I know I can be there if I keep working hard.
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me
  • NerdGirl84
    NerdGirl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm so on board with this! I'd like to lose at least 25 lbs before my birthday (May 1). Feel free to add me as I have a complete lack of willpower and would love some company/support on this journey :D
  • MyFitGrlSwag
    MyFitGrlSwag Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose a minimum of 20 pounds by June 1st!! Add me! Already lost 6 since December 7th. Start insanity on monday. We can do it!!!! Add me too. :)
  • fiveboymom
    Options
    I'm in too! I want to be healthy and skinny by the end of the year! I can do it!
  • ceeceelia92
    Options
    I'm totally in! I want to be able to wear a bathing suit with no shame this summer!
  • lindasuewashington
    Options
    Count me in. I just joined this group today, so I am trying figure it all out. Please tell me about Adding people or how to get added. Pardon my ignorance, lol.
    I am looking for support, encouragement , (swift kick when needed), exercise plans and recipes anyone wants to share. Summer is right around the corner and I will lose 20 lbs (trying to sound positive) before May .:bigsmile:
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im in! im looking to lose 30-50lbs,
  • locrianzone
    locrianzone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25-30 pounds because I just got engaged.. not getting married until Feb 2014... so, I have time... but I need to stay the course! Count me in!!
  • Alyssa__Lauren
    Alyssa__Lauren Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    me! my goal is to lose 30-35lbs by my college graduation which is at the end of may :)
  • aviatrix80
    Options
    Wow thats great, there are soooooo many motivated people who are keen to get started and sorted on their weight loss journeys - together we can do it!!!!!!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    Me! I'm hoping to be down 20 more pounds by the Summer. I'm at 191 right now, so we'll see how that goes.
  • bbrigids
    bbrigids Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! I am in a Wedding in August and every other Bridesmaid is at least a size 6 or smaller. I am a size 12 (14 in a wedding dress). I am definitly not going to be the biggest girl walking down the aisle. :flowerforyou:

I want to lose atleast 35 lbs by August.
  • CupcakeDefeater
    CupcakeDefeater Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have a graduation ceremony in august and i want a sexy dress and a sexy bod to go with it! xxx
  • Storm2685
    Options
    You can count me in! i'd like to lose around 20 lbs for this summer, and hopefully wear a bathing suit for the first time in a long time lol We got this!!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • NNEroxa
    NNEroxa Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in! I want to lose around 20-25 pounds by June. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!