I just ate 1/2 a pizza!

Options
2»

Replies

• snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Just break up! Hmmm...doesn't work as well here.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    surely your abs returned the moment you realised that the white house has declared pizza a vegetable.
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Just eat negative calorie foods for three days while getting in at 4 hours of high intensity cardio
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    can i have the other half?
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    First world problems.
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    Don't forget the molasses diet where you only eat 5 tablespoons of molasses a day. The theory: it's so thick, the fat will stick to the molasses and exit your bum when you potty.

Did you just use potty as a verb? :laugh:

Obviously a parent. I am just an aunt that hangs around my niece and nephew a lot and I've found myself using potty as a verb even when I'm not around them. Oh the horrors!

You know what's even more horrible? Eating 1/2 a pizza in one day! I've found that consistency is a great aid in losing weight, so as long as you eat 1/2 a pizza every day from here on out, you shouldn't have to worry. :huh:
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Did you at least drink beer with it too?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Did you at least drink beer with it too?

Minnesota always remembers the important questions :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • ubermensch13
    ubermensch13 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    No, I"m not a fan of Beer. I went with wine. But you know, they say wine is good for you, so it will cancel the pizza out, right?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Totally worth it imo. MMMMM PIZZAAAAA
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Go on the Dr Oz 3 Day Detox... Problem solved.
  • gleechick609
    Options
    And my abs are now gone! I've lost 100 pounds off my bench press afterwards too! Cats and Dogs are living together, total hysteria!! After months of hard work, healthy eating and great results, this 1/2 pizza has ruined everything!!!

You only ate half??? I can eat my body weight in pizza
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It's alright, tomorrow is a new day. Next time, blot the grease off.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    No, I"m not a fan of Beer. I went with wine. But you know, they say wine is good for you, so it will cancel the pizza out, right?

OF COURSE! I mean 3 x 8oz glass of wine cancels out anything. I thought you were smarter than a fifth grader.:huh:
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    one of my friends gave up today after eating 2 cookies and a Milky Way. i think that could work here for you too.

remember, winners never quit and quitters never win, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

:drinker:

Who gives up after a milky ways and 2 cookies? Your friend doesn't sound like she has alot of willpower
  • DesireeHermosillo
    DesireeHermosillo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Make sure it's red wine! Healthy and in the fruit group ;-)