Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Replies

• sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    fantastic
  • NataBee
    NataBee Posts: 57 Member
    :flowerforyou: You truly look amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • heyitsme3478
    heyitsme3478 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow! Congratulations, you look phenomenal!!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    You look 15 years younger. Congrats on your amazing success :)
  • Seb3
    Seb3 Posts: 26
    Amazing transformation!!, well done on your weight loss, you look great!
  • themommaof3
    themommaof3 Posts: 7 Member
    You are definitely an inspiration...GREAT job!
  • What an amazing story, you have done such a fantastic job!
  • You look absolutely amazing... You are very beautiful. But I know that I have been working on knowing that I am beautiful on the inside no matter what I look like on the outside. I am glad you are feeling good. I know that I just joined but over the past year since June of 2012 I have lost a bit over 100 lbs. I feel better than ever physically. It feels good to be able to go out in public and no be so self-conscious. Also it just feels great to have more energy. Way to go... You are such an inspiration!:wink:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, you are a total inspiration to all! You've done a fantastic job, and look so great! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
  • Mons16
    Mons16 Posts: 6 Member
    You look incredible!! You're story is so inspiring!
  • Wow, you're looking gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration, just what I needed today :)
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    just wow! You look great and can i say you look so much younger too! beautiful!!!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    You look so much younger, happier, and healthier!
  • lbannon24
    lbannon24 Posts: 4 Member
    You look amazing & more importantly I can only imagine how great you feel!!! You are a true inspiration!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    You look amazing :) GREAT JOB!!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    omg you look amazing and your gorgeous smile tops it off! awesome job! incredible!
  • hyphenbobbit
    hyphenbobbit Posts: 81 Member
    WOW!! You look fantastic, well done you x
  • kzilla94
    kzilla94 Posts: 15 Member
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!
  • You look AMAZING!!!! Please feel free to send me any tips you have. I have tried many times and just seem to "quit" for no reason or if I have one bad day it is followed by another. Everyone else's well being seem to be more important than my own.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Congratulations!! You are truly inspirational - awesome job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!