How often to you...

Options

Replies

• seendie
    seendie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to hear that.. It's crazy aye..I have something I shouldn't and spend the day beating myself up about it .BUT I still continue on having what I shouldn't.. I have Macaroon biscuits in the cupboard and I am hoping I can go the day without touching the darned things..
  • stillfine2013
    stillfine2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I meant to say I Love Your Pic! I'm Such a fan of Betty Boop..:flowerforyou:

Thank you. I ride motorcycles and i hope to get my belly out of the way so I can atleast try to look like her. ha ha
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Twice a day.

It helps keep me mindful of what I'm eating, and also reminds me that there WILL be fluctuations.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    I weigh myself on a friday morning after my "duties" have been done..lol
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I weigh at work, so I can't weigh on the weekends (I don't even have a scale at home!). Sometimes I weigh once a day, but it doesn't count unless it's Monday (my weigh day...though Friday might have been a better choice).
  • ryobious
    ryobious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I'm not obsessed with the number it just helps me to stay focused on my goal and I find it encourages and motivates me.
  • stillfine2013
    Options
    I've gotten into the habit of weighing in weekly. I've been doing this for the past six months or so. While I love seeing the number go down, for me it seems to be go down two, up one, down two, up one..... I think having the weekly record of my weigh ins has helped me. I don't sweat the weeks that I gain now because I know that's just the way I lose.

and good job honey child you are inspiring me with those numbers.....
  • cheexy85
    cheexy85 Posts: 119
    Options
    Once a week on wednesdays :)
  • cjkasseckert
    cjkasseckert Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Once a week in the A.M. right after I get up. Try not to do it more than that as I find my weight fluctuates daily and I tend to get depressed on those fluctuations and tend to give up. I am only looking for the overall trend which a weekly average will give me.
  • stillfine2013
    Options
    I weigh myself on a friday morning after my "duties" have been done..lol

Beautiful family!! I do the same, just every freakin day...... :)
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Once a week (in theory), but sometimes I get on half way thru the week. I don't obsess about it, because there are different variables at different times of day or month that effect the #. Don't want to get discouraged if it doesn't say what I think it should. I have days that I go over my calories and days where I'm quite a bit under and it all evens out for the week, which is why I try to only weigh in once a week.
  • ticklepocket
    ticklepocket Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weigh on my Wii every day. Just the once, first thing in the morning. I love that it keeps track for me and I can see any loss/gain quickly and go from there. I can also see how far I've come which is great. My Wii broke so I had to get a new one so there isn't much data yet but I have certainly improved since I got it!

You have such a great attitude!

I want to start using my Wii to motivate me to exercise. I tried Wii Fit before but the daily weighing in was just so depressing that I gave up on it entirely for a long time.

I have started using other Wii sports games again but I am still avoiding the Wii Fit game. Do you have any recommendations for how I can learn not to be such a crybaby about Wii Fit?
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    Every morning. I've learned not to do it more than once per day, as it leads to... bad feelings, although I wish I had the control to weigh myself only once per week, or even once per month.
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Twice a day

Is that morning and night?? You look beautiful good job on your weight loss!! I cant wait for my numbers to go up....

Thanks xx

Yes morning and night because the fluctuations entertain me :)
  • oceangirl37
    oceangirl37 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I'm not obsessed with the number it just helps me to stay focused on my goal and I find it encourages and motivates me.

this.
    I want to make sure I'm moving in the right direction.
  • molliepops1962
    Options
    Once a week - any more just makes me feel I am on a diet and I am actually enjoying my food this time I am dieting so it doesn't actually feel like a diet as such.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I weigh every monday morning and record that weight. I may step on the scale during the week a couple of times just to see if i am on track.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Once a week. Sunday morning to be exact.

^^^ This
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I generally weigh myself once a week. Any more than that and I tend to get discouraged.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Now? 1-2 times a week... while actively loosing.. daily. Groan.