What are you looking forward to when the weight comes off?

Options
I have an ultimate goal of feeling confident in a swimsuit this summer and hot as hell in a sexy dress. But I am also looking forward to little milestones along the way- no more double chin, seeing my collar bones, bicep bump instead of bingo wings! What are you looking forward to?

Replies

• momof377
    momof377 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to being able to have one size of clothing that fits ALL the time,, looking good in a swimsuit, buying a "little black dress" and things you mentioned - especially the toned arms!!
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    improved self esteem and shopping for new clothes ;)
  • mimilynn79
    mimilynn79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This may be a little TMI but here it goes......
    I used to wear a tight tanktop and boyshorts when cleaning the house. It always drove my husband nuts lol. I look forward to not only getting back into but feeling sexy in my "cleaning clothes" lol
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Shopping in non plus size stores. I am 29, and have NEVER shopped in a non plus size store. It would just be fun to be able to go into any store and not wonder if they have my size.
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    not having to have sex with my hubby with the lights off! :-)
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    Options
    I cannot wait to go clothes shopping and not just take what I can find in my size! I want a clear jawline again.I used to have beautiful legs- I want them back. I want to tuck my shirt in again! I want to maintain the energy to keep up with my life, but more the new clothes. LOL
  • sher71481
    Options
    Getting pregnant.
    Buying new clothes.
    The sex!!! (lol)
    Better self asteem.
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    No more double chin!
  • lyrical_melody
    lyrical_melody Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im looking forward to:

*buying smaller clothes
    *being able to wear those skimpy sexy dresses w/o being embarresed of my stomach pooch
    *having a flat stomach
    *hearing my bf comment on my weight loss
    *compliments from other people (come on...we all LOVE to hear those during our weight loss journey!)
    *being able to run a 5K without stopping

and one day...a six pack..or four..id totally settle for a four pack lol
  • MrsParkevski
    Options
    Never having to step foot in a plus size store again!
  • MissyGorman2012
    Options
    SHOPPING!!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Walking the golf course without getting tired. Not avoiding people I have known since I was in better shape.
  • cdang10
    cdang10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Less joint pain, less shortness of breath, seeing my cheekbones clearly, fitting into scuba gear without having to lay down, take a family picture and not feel like I need to hide behind someone, and last but not least not having my belly get in the way when I do yoga. :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Shopping in non plus size stores. I am 29, and have NEVER shopped in a non plus size store. It would just be fun to be able to go into any store and not wonder if they have my size.

For the record, this genuinely is a lot of fun - its my own favorite NSV that I can walk into *any* store and stuff will fit.
  • kiki577
    Options
    Wearing tank tops and cute T-shirts with a decent part of jeans that don't dig into my "muffin top" and my naval:)
  • lapinu390
    lapinu390 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ~ Wearing a bikini for my holiday
    ~ Getting back into old clothes
    ~ Feeling attractive when guys notice/talk to me
    ~ HUGE boost of confidence
    ~ Looking nice in photographs
    ~ Being happy with my body
  • JamieS04
    Options
    Not cringing at every photo that i see of myself....that's a big one!
  • changejen2013
    Options
    I'd like to be sexier for my husband and wear more of the lingerie with garters and what not like victoria secret models do...starting this summer!
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wearing skinny jeans and a bikini:)
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Being able to go out ANYWHERE and not feeling ashamed and embarrassed :embarassed:
    Having my boobs stick out further than my ugly horrible fat belly :smile:
    To feel sexier and like a woman and not some fat freak :sad: