110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• babersbh
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!
  • carnold71
    Options
    Great job...you look fantastic and your pics are a great motivator for others. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • shannasaurus_rex
    shannasaurus_rex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! People like you help me believe that it IS possible for me to find the same success if I just stay as consistent as you have.
  • Karencandothis
    Options
    WOW You have truly inspired me to keep on track today...you look so happy and that is awesome!! You look fabulous!!
  • greenwel
    greenwel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing...great incentive
  • Bigstar03
    Bigstar03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    love hearing your great story. Next year at this time, I want to be posting those wonderful before and after pix too!! thanks again for the inspiration.
  • cardonut
    cardonut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HUGE CONGRATS FOR THE PHENOMENAL ACCOMPLISHMENT!! YOU, MY LADY SHOULD BE PROUD... ABSOLUTELY INSPIRATIONAL!
  • slhall0822
    slhall0822 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look 20 years younger! Amazing work!
  • Meg_Shirley_86
    Meg_Shirley_86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of success stories on here, but OH MY GOD! So awesome. Good on you!
  • proudandprejudiced
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing, and so much younger! :)
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing. Well done.
  • Chezzie71
    Chezzie71 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG.. you look terrific... well done and thank you for sharing.. such a true inspiration...xxx
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Cindy: you're amazing, and I hope to be just like you someday, my friend.

:bigsmile: Thank you so much!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've seen your posts before and was always inspired by your photos - especially your smile in your "after" shot - you have such a beautiful smile!

I'm really happy to see you've continued to maintain your loss and are staying healthy - you give all of us an extra dose of hope:flowerforyou:
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I'm really happy to see you've continued to maintain your loss and are staying healthy - you give all of us an extra dose of hope:flowerforyou:

Thank you. This is one reason I stick around, not only to help myself at maintenance but to be there for others that need support.
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing great job..
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AMAZING! CONGRATS!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! You look like a whole different person and younger too ;o) Congratulations and keep up the healthy fight!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful gift you have given to yourself - congratulations and thank you for posting - you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!