I have 0 friends- Please add! =) 80 pounds to lose!!

Options
Hi everyone!

Excited to start my "journey" but need some friends to go along with me! Looking for people that are on MFP every day and who are serious about losing weight and who want to share ideas, advice, and motivation!!

I'll be 24 years old in March, and am starting at 245 lbs. But that's gonna change!!!!! I'm getting married later this year and hope to be down at least 80 to 100 pounds. Hope to be able to share some awesome pics at the end of all this. =)

Looking forward to meeting my new best friends!! haha =D

Peace&Love,

Bonny

Replies

• CaptainMilda
    CaptainMilda Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you girl.... You got one big motivation - your wedding :-) Lucky girl... :D
  • MJJHarp
    MJJHarp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay for getting married!! I am started at the exact same weight! We can do this!!
  • KittyCannibal
    Options
    You can add me If you like! :)
  • Beanie008
    Beanie008 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!
  • Eric38877
    Options
    Added...anyone else, feel free
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'll support you as much as I can!
  • voleibolchica9
    voleibolchica9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. I look forward to losing 80 pounds too. Just a little nervous at how much that is. It took me one year to lose 60 pounds and that was at a slow rate. How many calories should I eat in order to lose 2 pounds a week consistently? Should I just do cardio every single day for over an hour to burn more than I eat....so many questions, where do I begin?
  • ckehoe89
    ckehoe89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • cmicks85
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always on mfp!
  • SGocka
    SGocka Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use MFP every day. I also have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • elliev30
    elliev30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it ! Can't wait to hear your success each week ! Stay strong !
  • als40850
    Options
    Bonny!

Congrats on the wedding coming up. I hope to be a source of motivation for you. I started at 148 and have lost 81 lbs, so my goal was just like yours when I got started. Take it one day at a time, that's all you can do. It's easy to get overwhelmed looking at the final goal because it seems far away but now I am SO glad I did everything that I did because it got me here. If you need a motivational boost, the Biggest Loser is helpful because you can see it work for people even bigger than ourselves doing things the right/healthy way. It changed my life, and this season just started.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Read my profile and feel free to send a friend request if you would like
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • gonnasee33
    Options
    Added ya !
  • robin921
    robin921 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want - you can do this :smile:
  • Juliex42003
    Options
    You can add me! :happy:
  • d8fsr0
    d8fsr0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Take it one day at a time. If you mess up,just do better the next day.
  • Juliex42003
    Options
    Good job, way to go!:smile: