How Many Calories are you Drinking?????

Options

Replies

• NeewMee
    NeewMee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I very rarely drink anything other than water. If I do it is the occasional (3-4 times a year... maybe) glass of wine or low/no calorie unsweetened tea or half a protein shake when my protein is low for the day. That usually runs about 55 calories. I record everything that I put in my mouth though.
  • JSheehy1965
    Options
    Black coffee, no sugar, no cream (French Roast) 2 cals. Bigelows Lemon and Ginger tea 0 Cals. Water 0 Cals. Polar Lime Seltzer 0 cals 0 sodium. Wine/whisky at the weekend...logged.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I only have about 15 calories per day or 45 on the weekends from my coffee. I use a little bit of non dairy creamer. Switched from using milk because of the carbs and calories. Other than that i drink about a gallon + of water and a couple of diet pepsi's. Yep I'm a big drinker.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i don't drink my calories unless it's a splurge, like a homemade milkshake or a starbucks latte.

i drink water, tea, and occasionally a crystal light (1x every 2-3 weeks).

also i don't count my protein shakes as "drinking cals" because it's food, to me.
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Coffee every morning is about 50 calories (K cup, suger free creamer, splenda). Otherwise I drink only water. Sometimes to get a few extra calories in I drink 8oz of 1% milk (110 cal) with dinner.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    1-2 cups skim milk
    1 Diet Coke
    Water
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I don't log my coffee since I drink it black. But I usually have some milk and sometimes juice. Occasionally I drink a Coke or chocolate milk.
  • cheryl117
    Options
    The only thing I drink is water : )
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I drink tea with milk - I don't bother logging the tea itself, I assume it is void of calories, I do log the milk in one big lump under 'snacks' though.

I have about 5 pints of tea a day - I only really drink either tea or beer.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Typically, 20. Sometimes 40. This depends on how many cups of coffee I have. If I drink something like an ale or a glass of wine, I treat it like food.
  • attackhamster
    attackhamster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    None. I only drink water!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking around 350 calories a day. Not good. But, it's progress. Before I started MFP, I drank 1200-1500 calories a day, not even kidding.
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    About 100 in the morning for my coffee and sugar free creamer, but I refuse to give it up!!
    The rest of the day (if it's a good day) is water and maybe with some Crystal Light and some Silk Almond Milk!
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Over the day, I only drink water. But I actually never log the amount of water I drink. Every evening, I try to drink a half glass of beetle juice, because that is very good for the skin. It has alsmost 80 calories. I do log it, but I don't really care if I'm over or not.

Sometimes, I drink some juice, or coca-cola, and I log that. And I log alcoholic beverages, only problem: the later, the more count I lose.

I'm allergic to sweeteners, so the light or zero-thingy is never an option for me.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Less than 50 cals per day (coconut milk creamer in my coffee or honey in my tea) during the week. Sometimes on the weekend I'll treat myself to a skinny vanilla latte from starbucks (about 100 cals I think?) or a glass of wine, but typically I don't drink my calories because I love food too much :)
  • wickedbrunette
    Options
    Usually zero calories. I drink only water all day and the occasionally sip of sprite or coke just for taste or at dinner. Some days I'll have a glass of apple juice with breakfast but I like to save my calories for food.

Also, water is free. Pop is not. Best thing to me lol
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    67 calories in my coffee and water for the rest of the day, and I eat 2000 calories a day, and more if it is a heavy burn day at the gym...or lifting weights.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Over the day, I only drink water. But I actually never log the amount of water I drink. Every evening, I try to drink a half glass of beetle juice, because that is very good for the skin. It has alsmost 80 calories. I do log it, but I don't really care if I'm over or not.

Sometimes, I drink some juice, or coca-cola, and I log that. And I log alcoholic beverages, only problem: the later, the more count I lose.

I'm allergic to sweeteners, so the light or zero-thingy is never an option for me.
    What is Beetle juice? Never heard of Beetle juice!!!

oh god that's 3!!!!
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Typically 0 because I pretty much only drink water, but I sometimes have a cup of black coffee on the weekend so maybe 5 or 10 calories every week.